PDA

View Full Version : Immediate Edge Review

immediateedge88
01-14-2021, 05:55 AM
Immediate Edge have zero complaints about this platform. First, their customer care is on point. Secondly, I feel lucky because this is the first time that I have used crypto trading software and have earned exactly what I had hoped for. I am two months in the market and I feel like a weight has been lifted!
A friend recommended Immediate Edge just two months ago when I was crossing over from Forex trading. Because of COVID-19, I found the forex market lacking the enthusiasm I need to make good returns quickly. Two months later, I have been able to keep my daily returns at a respectable level. I definitely recommend this to anyone out there who wishes to gain better independence and security.
Immediate Edge was almost disappointed when I first heard about Immediate Edge because it is for Bitcoin trading only. I was an Ethereum enthusiast since the cryptocurrency ecosystem began to take shape in 2014. Having taken up the opportunity to use Immediate Edge, I am enjoying this platform immensely. Now, I cannot even think about going back to Ethereum. For the sake of your knowledge, I particularly love the decent layout of the software and the unique variety of indicators that it offers.

https://www.immediateedge.org/