PDA

View Full Version : He3D- Triple Extruder Tricolor Reprap 3D Printer

wendy
07-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Characteristics of Triple Extruder 3D Printer:

Allows to take print in three different material, for example PLA, ABS, PVA (realize special support material to print, PVA).
Three different colors material.
Use different diameter of nozzles to identify the varying thickness of printing layers. Quick print nozzle can fill the inners and fine print nozzle for outer print for smooth finishing.
5 mm thickness aluminum alloy surface temperature, durable heat up faster.
It is a triple extruder machine. You can use it as single as well as double extruder machine.
Minimal sound while printing.
Support component printing, to reduce the edge warping phenomenon the kit parcel.
1098 1099 1100

rick
09-22-2015, 12:14 AM
Do not buy this brand of printer as they are very bad and you should definitely not do business with HE3D. If you find a good deal or offer from them, get the url and tell one of their competitors. I am sure that you can negotiate a better price and definitely have a better buying experience. You will be happier in the long run.

kevin34
04-14-2016, 09:35 AM
Do not buy this brand of printer as they are very bad and you should definitely not do business with HE3D. If you find a good deal or offer from them, get the url and tell one of their competitors. I am sure that you can negotiate a better price and definitely have a better buying experience. You will be happier in the long run.

Hmm .. is it true? if this printer so bad, you can provide valid evidence or tangible that can be claimed speech you gave? so everything is clear and everyone can e trust to you. CMIIW.

rick
04-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Hmm .. is it true? if this printer so bad, you can provide valid evidence or tangible that can be claimed speech you gave? so everything is clear and everyone can e trust to you. CMIIW.

Yes, it is true. I spend probably 25-40 hours a week supporting people around the world on the crappy printer they bought from HE3D and I receive nothing from HE3D nor their customers for the efforts I put in. I became the go to person by accident, but I cannot bare to see failing to use their printers so I help them as much as I can and so far I have gotten everyone working. The common complaint from all of them is that you get no support from HE3D; and if HE3D does respond to a question they give you a totally different solution to what they asked, so the end up scouring th forums looking for people like me to help.

Judging by the sarcasm in your comment you obviously work for HE3D, if you do, then you should do more to support your customers and spend less time doubting people's integrity on the internet!

I am Rick, who are you? If you are from HE3D, you know who I am!