Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get it!! my mistake was not wait for the cubeprint file error!
    After installing Visual c ++ x86, even though my system is 64, everything works ... I'm looking forward to trying the printing on the different materials I have to try ..

I have bought a sample box of all the materials and I want to try them, start with the Nylon strong and it is the hardest and most resistant material I have ever tried.

materials.jpg

http://smartmaterials3d.com/es/smart...ialidades.html
    Last edited by Programeitor3d; 11-02-2017 at 01:28 PM.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need help with the retraction, and tempreaturas, in pieces greater than 3 hours the cap is covered.
    tnks
    I need help with the retraction, and tempreaturas, in pieces greater than 3 hours the cap is covered

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    3dline. What do you mean by the cap? On the printhead there is a nozzle, or do you mean the black cover over the nozzles on the printhead.

What slicer are you using. What filament and printspeed/temperature are you using.

If you want people to stop and help you, you have to try to make it easier for them to help with more details, even pictures can help if you're having trouble finding the correct words.

Tim

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a tutorial or "how to" on how to use this? I am honestly not sure how to use this app, or what things mean... =/

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MegaloDon View Post
    Did you copy the file to a flash drive and put it in the printer, or did you try to open it with Cube Print software?
    Hello, I am really excited about this temperature modifier, and would love to use it. I would be willing to make a YouTube video of how to use it... but I actually don't know how to use it myself... Is there a guide or maybe even video that explains what to do??

Let me know please...

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi,

I kinda figured out what to do... However, I always get "File not found" error when I press copy. I did notice however, if I just ignore it, the modified file will show up. Can I use this file, or will mess up my printer/print?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythandar View Post
    New version available. The only thing I changed is how the cubify/printfiles dialog box is automatically populated. It "should" work better. One thing you can do that was always available is you can click on "set cubify directory" and you'll get a dialog box to set your cubify directory. I did have it set so that if the directory it was looking for isn't available when the program loads, then it should have said "Point me at Cubify's PrintFiles Directory".

- - - - - - - - - -

Had some time to add some other features that may be useful. One is the ability to open a .cube3 that has been captured with this program already, and modify it. Now you don't have to go through the time consuming steps every time if you have a file you want to test using different settings.

Also added the ability to adjust the retraction settings. They are a % of the default cubePrint settings, ranging from 120%, down to 0%.

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Cube 3 application is a real time monitor of temperature when the Cube is selected.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Temperature Modifier APP problem

Real Time?

I must be doing something wrong... Damn. I really dont know what I'm doing then.

1) I import the print ".Cube3 " file
    2) select a save file on my desktop
    2) set the cubifiy directory as anohter folder on my desktop
    3) select temperature
    4) Click through all the steps (STEP 2 always says "no file found")
    5) Then when I import the file into the cube software, and try to print, it says "Bad File".

This is as far as I got...
    I really want to use this app, but I don't I am using it correctly.

Can someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Your Cube 3 application is a real time monitor of temperature when the Cube is selected.
    - - - - - - - - - -

You might want to increase the video quality to 780, for some reason its a bit blurry.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    if someone can help me I have a problem I try to print with two materials at the same time with infinity rinse as supports and Pla, the problem is that the change of color between layers is eternal and in doing this each layer of melts the other and remains horrible, some way to change the color change times

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    lower the temp?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure but maybe that has to do I'm using Pla inland

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KHMusicMan View Post
    Real Time?

<snip>
    yep, real time. When a printer is active, you can read some of its status using the information button in the upper left hand of the Cubify App.

I say "Cubify app"... I have no idea what to actually call the default Cube3 app.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jhonspikeder View Post
    I'm not sure but maybe that has to do I'm using Pla inland
    Inland PLA is fairly straight forward. I had not seen any special requirements for their filament.