Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josephchanhk View Post
    Hi,
    Please help. I Open a cube3D file and then try to change the temperature.
    After finish I open the convert file in my 3D printer. But it show error in the printer.
    Did you copy the file to a flash drive and put it in the printer, or did you try to open it with Cube Print software?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I copy the file to Flash drive and put it in the printer

- - - - - - - - - -

May I know for windows 10 where is the "Cubify directory"?

- - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, May I know when I use "Open a cube3D file" function. Is it mean this file can be create by CubePrint software or need the file convert by modifier tool before.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should end up with a .cube3 that's the name of your file with -modified added into the name, that's the one that you put on your flash drive.

You use the "open cube3d file" when you've already captured a .cube3 file from cubePrint and you want to modify the temp on it again, this way you don't need to re-capture it from cubePrint.

In the english version of windows that I have, the cubify directory is at c:\users\*username*\AppData\Local\Cubify\PrintFile s

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx and good work. I just got a cube 3 and tryed it and worked. Does anyone knows if there is a way to put a different nozzle on it instead of buying a new expansive cube3 cartridge only for the nozzle. Thanx

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    different nozzles has been designed by Megalodon and TommyDee but you will need to get the spring, hotend, and locknut from an existing cartridge. Currently running one of each and both work great with decent filament.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to change the temperature of a file, but I can not ...
    it always gives me error when copying it ... I have windows 10 ...

Is it not possible to do all the steps in any external usb folder instead of the windows folders?

Sin título.jpg

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you've set your save directory to the cubify directory. Don't do that. Change your save directory.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it was one of the tests, because everywhere I get that error ..
    I think it's the permissions of win10 .. Can not take the created file and put it in the usb and convert from the usb?

- - - - - - - - - -

I tried it in many ways but it never works! can not find the file ... I think it's because of the permissions of windows10 ... I also try it from the usb but can not find the file ...
    Could it be made simpler, load file and extract?
    Sin título.jpg

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Programeitor3d View Post
    I think it's because of the permissions of windows10
    I have Windows 10 and have no issues.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Programeitor3d View Post
    If it was one of the tests, because everywhere I get that error ..
    I think it's the permissions of win10 .. Can not take the created file and put it in the usb and convert from the usb?

- - - - - - - - - -

I tried it in many ways but it never works! can not find the file ... I think it's because of the permissions of windows10 ... I also try it from the usb but can not find the file ...
    Could it be made simpler, load file and extract?
    Sin título.jpg
    Are you changing the cubify directory? The first post with a picture had the right cubify directory, but you were making your save directory the same as the cubify directory. Now your making the cubify directory the same as your Save directory. make sure the cubify directory points where it needs, which should be done by default, then just pick a folder to save to. your save directory can be on a usb.