Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn´t Work. Doen´t create a Folder :/

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthQuaker View Post
    Doesn´t Work. Doen´t create a Folder :/
    It may not be finding the directory necessary automatically, try finding where the \cubify\PrintFiles directory is located on your pc and use the set cubify directory button and set it to where you found it. For me it always installed it to c:\users"username"\appdata\loca\cubify\PrintFiles . Obviously, "username" will be whatever your username is in windows. It only looks automatically on the C: drive, so if yours is installed on another drive then you will have to set it manually to the necessary directory.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks,

but:
    Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt2.PNG

:/

File Exists, but won´t

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should be "C:\users" and yours is at "C:\Benutzer".

- - - - - - - - - -

Mythandar,

If you make the default Cubify directory "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Cubify\PrintFiles" it should find it regardless of drive or language.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, fully pfad are :

Unbenannt3.png

I'am using German System.

Default Pfad:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Cubify\PrintFiles
    Last edited by EarthQuaker; 07-19-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the problem is your save directory. I just tried it using "Desktop" same as you and got the same error. Also, Cube Print did not give the "Print file generation failed" warning, which it should. I tried creating another directory on the desktop and pointing it to there and it works as expected.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was worried about someone using a non-english version of windows cause I wasn't sure what would break. To do what is needed, I had to define the full directory, and it was easier to tell it where it was likely to be instead of get where it is. I know exactly what I need to do, but I'm on vacation right now so won't be able to get to it until some time next week.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the info Earthquaker

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaloDon View Post
    I think the problem is your save directory. I just tried it using "Desktop" same as you and got the same error. Also, Cube Print did not give the "Print file generation failed" warning, which it should. I tried creating another directory on the desktop and pointing it to there and it works as expected.
    a Other direction Ex. "D:\ od D:\Test" doesn´t work too.

----------------------

Thanks @ Mythandar

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    New version available. The only thing I changed is how the cubify/printfiles dialog box is automatically populated. It "should" work better. One thing you can do that was always available is you can click on "set cubify directory" and you'll get a dialog box to set your cubify directory. I did have it set so that if the directory it was looking for isn't available when the program loads, then it should have said "Point me at Cubify's PrintFiles Directory".

- - - - - - - - - -

Had some time to add some other features that may be useful. One is the ability to open a .cube3 that has been captured with this program already, and modify it. Now you don't have to go through the time consuming steps every time if you have a file you want to test using different settings.

Also added the ability to adjust the retraction settings. They are a % of the default cubePrint settings, ranging from 120%, down to 0%.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mythandar; 08-01-2017 at 03:33 AM.

10. Thanks bolsoncerrado thanked for this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi all

I have orginal 3d system Pla plastic exstruid is ok . purge printing

buy other pla plastic not exstuide . purge not printing (parameter http://rcl.lt/index.php?id=2&lang=lt...75PLA/B&pmode=)

I tried program cube 3d modifier 2.0 change parameters to 210c But nothing changes, but plastic does not fit in anyway

pllzzz help i beginer first fillaments