Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    By checking measurements, seems like your hub holder is slightly "uncentered", perhaps these few milimeters or micrometers are creating too much stress to your shaft...
    Which part and what way is it uncentered?

Post Thanks / Like
    The 4 screws are attaching a bit off of where they should be, hence you're stressing the shaft. It's really hard to explain other than just take your measurements again...

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    By checking measurements, seems like your hub holder is slightly "uncentered", perhaps these few milimeters or micrometers are creating too much stress to your shaft...
    Thank you. Yes, the clips on the clamp were off up and down by 0.15 mm, which I have corrected. I don't think this was the problem though because they already had about 0.3 mm play in them. However, the top and bottom guides were a tight fit vertically, which they didn't need to be. They only need to insure no side to side movement so it won't twist. This may have caused it to push up or down (depending on which was the tighter fit). I have corrected this also.

I updated the files on the first post.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...DVIZXlpVHQtUTg

- - - - - - - - - -

Updated the Load Filament files on the first page. The print head wasn't centered over the purge bin.
    Last edited by MegaloDon; 07-17-2017 at 04:09 AM.

4. Likes bolsoncerrado liked this post