Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Printing Issues (Feeder sometimes to fast!?)

Hello,
    I have a CR-10 since one week and it was doing fine until a few days. However i use Cura and used the same Settings over and over and now sometimes it does absolutly crap to my prints and I just don't know why.
    I believe sometimes the feeder is much faster but i can't remember to change some settings (thats so frustrating)
    i will show you a picture what i mean.
    they goes much more material, the print looks ugly and it is way heavier then a well printed one. What confused me to the end is that i printed the same thing on the picture again (without changing anything knowingly) and it turned out fine..
    would have say okay... it happend one time, but now when i start printing its alsmost every time the same

can somebody help? i tried to get the default printer settings but i am not shure if there are any or a decent reset button...
    to say that I printed the exact same gcode fine and ugly i guess the problem is not my cura settings.Foto 01.08.17, 10 29 25.jpgFoto 01.08.17, 10 30 13.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it seems you're over extruding.

Did you try this?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. Wasn't rly aware of somethin like this ^^ so ok i might changed some settings somehow by accident... i will try this out this afternoon
    thanks