Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it probably is.

I've printed many of them already in ABS and the pieces are printed by these nozzles actually lol so reprap'ed!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Cube 3 got a lot temper recently. It throws T12/T22 error very frequently. 😭

Post Thanks / Like
    Did u try a printed printhead?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I printed a nozzle with red pla, it threw T13 codes, replaced the whole thing and worked fine. Had zero luck with the only abs cartridge I had.

Post Thanks / Like
    What does 0 luck mean here?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cartridge kept jamming, filament kept breaking and when it did halfway work, it shot out through the tube. Totally an old cartridge and since I had good luck with PLA, i never got any more abs. Would like to retry it now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definetly the stock "cart" system from 3DSystems is only usable if the filament is brand new....

Otherwise it's proven to be the WORST feeding mechanism ever.

Since I've started printing and building my own hubs and nozzles with the aid of Tommy n Don, 0 clogs! Even with old 3DS filament! Both PLA and ABS!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure it was old. may have to get a small spool of it to see how it works out now. are all your nozzles ABS or PLA?

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My first 5 or 6 print heads while testing were PLA. I never had any warping issues when printing PLA. The only warping issues I had was printing ABS with my PLA print head. I have since been printing them in ABS and have not had warping issues with either.

I am currently experimenting with designing an insulated version for people who have warping issues. Unfortunately, the only PLA I have right now (Inland glow-in-the-dark) does not work on my Cube. So I will be doing my initial testing in ABS. Anybody want to volunteer to test it in PLA once I get a working prototype? It is not nearly as easy to assemble as the previous version, so if you don't have warping issues, you don't need it.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's all I have is PLA. Blue and orange from FoxSmart. I didn't have any issues with warping, my issue was it seemed to throw a T13 code. Not sure if it was a new lokbuild plate, hotend not adjusted correctly or what. I started a print prior to leaving from work and forgot about so I will see if an untampered cartridge worked or not. I'll try it out, I aint skeered.