Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Gearbest legit?

Hi, I would really be intrested in buying a Cr-10 from Gearbest but I just don't know if their site is legit and trustworthy. Your opinions form where I should buy it would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can try our mother site www.en3dstudios.com

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased my CR-10 from GearBest recently. Placed order on Aug 15 and received printer on Aug 31...so shipping is...ok I guess. It was shipped from China, but everything came in fine.
    I would note that GearBest is selling the CR-10 and not the CR-10S...the CR-10S. The CR-10S is a newer model that has dual Z axis motors and a filament sensor. The upgrade kit for the CR-10 to CR-10S is about $200 and there is not a lot of instructions right now for proper wiring of the upgrade kit.

3D Printer Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've purchased flashlight gear from Gearbest before. Not my 1st go-to destination from China but they are legit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most problems from GB is that they ask for more money using the scampaigns "Free shipping included!" for things like these big printers, stating they can't ship it unless you pay more or they cancel you without prior notice.

Out of stock stuff is also treated miserably.

But if your order gets thru, you're good to go.

A matter of luck I guess.