Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Programeitor3d View Post
    Hi, today I received my Resi Nozzle, but the bottom of the nozzle has a lighter color and is broken, I think the wall is too thin, it should be thicker, it is too fragile to be resin ..
    I don't see any way to make the walls thicker unless you eliminate the push nut. As is, the outside has to be a certain size to fit in the printer, and the inside has to be big enough to accommodate the push nut.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaloDon View Post
    I don't see any way to make the walls thicker unless you eliminate the push nut. As is, the outside has to be a certain size to fit in the printer, and the inside has to be big enough to accommodate the push nut.
    The head that came up here in stl format I printed it in nylstrong and it's much harder ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you crack it while trying to open it? I told you the resin is VERY BRITTLE but you can't probably break it with your bare fingers. The fun of this part is heat resistance. Once you create the complete nozzle, you don't need to open it unless you get a clog, and with the reworked bowden you shouldnt have clogs.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Programeitor3d View Post
    The head that came up here in stl format I printed it in nylstrong and it's much harder ...
    If you are referring to the one I made, it and the one that Bo is printing (also designed by me) both have the same tolerances. I have been using a couple I printed in ABS since I first designed it and still no warping issues.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    MegaloDon, would you mind sharing your design? We need a solution urgently. Even if just to test this concept. We have various Cube3's and the filament cartridge breakage just gets worse by the day. We also have some ASA material I would like to try the print with.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobRusso View Post
    MegaloDon, would you mind sharing your design? We need a solution urgently. Even if just to test this concept. We have various Cube3's and the filament cartridge breakage just gets worse by the day. We also have some ASA material I would like to try the print with.

It has already been shared here. >>> http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...ll=1#post42476

Just print it in ABS and it should be fine.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    Did you crack it while trying to open it? I told you the resin is VERY BRITTLE but you can't probably break it with your bare fingers. The fun of this part is heat resistance. Once you create the complete nozzle, you don't need to open it unless you get a clog, and with the reworked bowden you shouldnt have clogs.
    I did not use it, I opened it at the top and ok, but when I put the spring the piece left and it went off with the spring ... I have not had time neither to release nor to use ..

I think you can remove the washer and put a piece of pipe and thus make the walls of the mouthpiece thick and strong ..

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll need to sort out a replacement sooner or later....

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Quote = bolsoncerrado; 43474] Vamos a tener que solucionar un reemplazo, tarde o temprano .... [/ quote]

I printed this nozzle in nylonstrong and it is very hard and strong at temperatures .. it is like a stone ... I printed many abs reels without problems ..
    WhatsApp Image 2018-01-11 at 10.06.41.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Which printer did you use to print in nylon?