Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry en3DStudios.com customer support problem

I am writing here because I feel that there is no or very lack of customer support from en3DStudios.com and maybe someone here know how to contact them successfully. I have written a few messages from my email and from they website form and there was no reply. I wrote yesterday through facebook and someone told me that let me know today why my order is on hold after payment two weeks ago (5.10.2017) and no response.

I'm really disappointed because I hoped that I get my first 3D printer fast and I just waiting 2 weeks for nothing. I was thinking that UE Creation Reality Authorized Reseller is a reliable place to buy a 3d printer unfortunately I was wrong Hoping to get money back. I bought CR-10S.

Maybe I have no luck, but to be honest I have never been treated like this buying stock things online. Please help.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Darek,

I apologize for the lack of input you're getting. We have had some registar changes over the last week that included moving all our domains out of GoDaddy and we have been sporadic issues with mail rules on the new registar. We should be back online really soon. Re your message on FB, i'll double check. Rest assured orders are still being processed and if yours hasnt shipped yet it probably means we're still awaiting stock from the factory. We have an incoming stock this next week so your printer should be shipping soon. Please note the "preorder price" campaign is actually exchangin the reduced price vs the "wait time" that it has increased slightly over the last month since the release of the new "S" series; the factory itself has been out of stock of motherboards for quite some time and just added wait to everyone's orders.

Thanks for your understanding!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the explanation but you should mention on your website that printers are only in pre-order. There is still an information that you have one in stock! I have ordered from you because I wanted it fast. No-preorders and shipping from outside UE. You wrote me on FB that you give me know on friday about the status of my order and you have not reply so I bought Prusa locally because I don't mind waiting forever for "in stock" item. So please make a full refound and I will consider buying Cr-10 5s in future from your shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    No worries, refund on your way.