Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Morpheus Mark4 is for sale

Morpheus Mark4

it is used 2 maybe 3 times. Clean, nothing changed/modified. Will sell with brandnew resin + brandnew VAT film.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems you forgot the price. Weird post for being the first one hehe

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    Seems you forgot the price. Weird post for being the first one hehe
    Honestly, i did not decide about the price yet, however if anyone is interested in buying; i am sure we can come to agreement about price and other terms.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Is the Morpheus Mark 4 still for sell?
    If yes I'm interested in
    Mike

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Selling a Morpheus Mark IV

Dear Morpheus mark IV users;

I am selling my almost brand-new (like-new) Morpheus mark IV. Please see following possible questions and answers. I am sorry for any inconveniences this post may result. Please do not hesitate to contact.

Q1: Do you have more than one Morpheus?
    A1: No, i do only have one unit.

Q2: what is the story, why do you sell?
    A2: I bought the unit and received around the beginning of 2017. I initiated a start-up to work on product improvements. However, things did not go well as intended. I decided to exit this business by the end of 2017.

Q3: why did not you sell before?
    A3: I spent around $7000 to get the unit. And I wanted to sell somewhere near $5000. However this was not a good decision because the brand-new unit was $5000. Could not see this back then. And i was misled by my accountant to sell the unit in Turkey. Lessons learned.

Q4:Condition of the unit? what is included?
    A4: The unit is used just for a few times to test how it works. (couple of test prints, such as the castle). All original parts are here, I can not give only the Vat film and the Resin.

Q5:Any modifications or repair/fixes?
    A5: There are no modifications. Only the screw on the middle of the long side of the Vat was fixed.

Q6:Price?
    A6:$3250

Q7: Packing?
    A7: The unit will be packed to its original box, and will be surrounded/covered with foam sheets around. I do not have a wooden box if desired.

Q8: How will we do this buying?
    A8: I will pack the unit with everything and i will take pictures. You will send $3250 to my Bank account and notify me. Once i see the money in the account, you can arrange a pick-up for the shipment. I will go through all exporting operations that are necessary. And it will reach to you with its paperwork.

Q9: Skype meeting?
    A9: Yes, you can see the unit in real-time, we can arrange a meeting. Also, you can ask for photos or videos.

Q10:Why do you post here?
    A10: There are not many fans of this unit in Turkey and this is the only place to reach people already used the unit.

I failed to upload the pictures if you can ask with an email, i can send via www.wetransfer.com.

If anyone is interested in buying please do not hesitate to contact.
    Please see attached pictures.
    Thank you,

Best Regards.