Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    The routine I am referring to is the slowing when it only has a few MM of filament to lay down. Cube3 does all kinds of different dances when it does this. And that is where Marvin works so well as a benchmark.

Noisier huh.... I can see that. In the firmware upgrade reports it talks about speeding things up and eliminating some unexplained pauses... or maybe they were explained and later forgotten about.

Anyway, you might be starting to see why I want to compare the gcode part of these files.

- - - - - - - - - -

I guess I should share my 3DB results... 3D Solutech clear... I always face Marvin to the right.
    When you use the left spool, I use the right as my "face side" of the print.

abs_mavin_3db.PNG

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!!
    Darn. I may have to break down and get a win 10 box after all... {:0(

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was my justification

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    amigo, buenas tardes, disculpe, como convertir su ekocycle a cube 3 con el contador 0% apagado, pienso comprar una

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    friend, good afternoon, excuse me, how to convert your ekocycle to cube 3 with the 0% counter turned off, I'm going to buy a
    Welcome to the forum, Raul. Someone described how to make the change. I am not familiar enough to walk you through it though.

Someone will answer if you do not find it already posted.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchas gracias TommyDee, soy novato en estas cosas, saludos desde mexico

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. Someone should help here shorty for a link to the right posts. I have very poor luck with the search function.

Gracias. Alguien debería ayudar aquí shorty para un enlace a las publicaciones correctas. Tengo muy mala suerte con la función de búsqueda.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's how to switch Ekocycle to Cube 3:

http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...ll=1#post43833

In the description,
    flash drive #1 will contain the "ekocycle V1.05.ar" file,
    and
    flash drive #2 will contain the "cube V1.14B.ar" file (either stock, or modified) renamed to "ekocycle V1.05.ar"

Be aware that when the firmware upgrade process reaches 100%, the machine will turn off and look like it is dead for about 20 seconds (don't do anything, just wait!) - then it will power up as a Cube 3.

The process to modify the "cube V1.14B.ar" file to prevent updating the cartridge "% used" starts here:
    http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...*-Hack-is-here!!!

¡Buena suerte!

9. Thanks TommyDee thanked for this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    disculpe, los cartuchos no se tiene que modificar al pasar a cube 3?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    (Excuse me, the cartridges do not have to be modified when going to cube 3?)

Yes, you must modify the cartridges. The Cube3 firmware will not accept an Ekocycle cartridge, and vice versa.

My preferred solution is Tomuro's "Recube Pro", which can program the cartridge type (Cube3 or Ekocycle), material, color, and % used.

See http://www.haxtom.com