Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once you understand how the BFB files are structured, it becomes easier. I believe there are no experts around for this language save a few. The good thing is that we get to experiment by changing .cube3 files with many thanks to our friend buddybu.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am currently coming up with a way to convert STL to cube3. I can now read in the STL, and now I am focusing on how to get it to convert....

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brave ;]

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    buddybu, you are a machine. I think you must be at least half computer to do all you do. It is taking me weeks just to follow your,... well, not bread crumbs, the trail is much more detailed than that. I don't have the right metaphor but I will look forward to see what you do next.

I am really happy to find that there is still someone working with this Cube3. It really is a neat little device. It wasn't what I pictured when I thought of 3D printer, but it is growing on me for sure. I have finally got it printing reliably in PLA in the left side. Tried adding the right side into the mix to do two color prints. Now I have to readjust. But at least it still works great with just the one side.

5. Thanks buddybu thanked for this post
    Likes TommyDee, buddybu liked this post