Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Simplify 3D issue... 3DPN video notice

This is worth posting here:

I've gone through this with other high end S/W development companies.
    This really does show just how complacent some service techs get with paying customers.

When I had a similar situation with Cura, they simply didn't bother answering my service request at all.
    Then again, that is freeware for you.

How in the heck do you hold these people accountable?
    Well, Joel did a great service by revoking his support for S3D until this issue gets solved.
    +1!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi TommyDee

I am planning to buy simplify 3D software and I will use it for cube Pro printer as the simplify 3D web site shows that this software is compatible with cube pro.
    is this software good ? do you recommend it ?

Regards,
    shareef

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Shareef.

Recent discussions with members have added to my intrigue of Simplify3D. I have not worked with it yet but I suspect it could improve the options for CubePro significantly.

Please understand how this software manages to replace the proprietary Cubify software. It uses several background conversions. You will loose WiFi capabilities from what I understand. I also understand that there is a trial period that you can evaluate to software, maybe 2 weeks (?).

We seem to talk very little about this software but I suspect it is further along for the Cube series printers than any of us realize.
    If you do go forward with an evaluation, please let us know he details of your experience.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great thanks TommyDee.
    I might try the software in future, I will be happy to feed back my experience.

5. Thanks TommyDee thanked for this post