Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think filament is the issue... golden oscar award was with filament sent by Rapide 3D and black filament is cheap "eSun" filament, and both were fine.

Moiree is something more "simetric", something "repetitive", and the fact most of the times it's a diagonal moiree, it makes me think it has to do with either Y or X motors behaving weirdly...

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah I saw on the specs for the printer 1.75 or 3mm. ( i just doublechecked its still listed as both) If everyone is on 1.75mm then it was irrelevant. I was thinking that if there is a problem with flow from the nozzle, then it might be effected by the different rates at which an extruder must push the different thicknesses of filament.

Color was referenced more because it was 4:00 a.m. here and I couldn't sleep and was rambling. But I meant printer color not filament color. As I am assuming they would ask. (I didn't specify a color, but I don't really care much either)
    Last edited by StridAst; 02-16-2015 at 04:13 PM.

3D Printer Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StridAst View Post
    .......But I meant printer color not filament color. As I am assuming they would ask. (I didn't specify a color, but I don't really care much either)
    You can have any colour you like as long as it's none, i.e. natural silver/aluminium looking.
    I'm not sure if anybody knows of a 'coloured' RL200, it was an option, but there have been a few posters who chose a colour and got silver but decided it was probably better than no printer, well for now/a while at least.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    BobenhamHotspur, Take a look at post #7. You will like it.
    http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...Extruder-Issue