Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any pre-drilled project board will work. Trim up the edges to the size you want.
    On eBay, search "prototype board PCB"

- - - - - - - - - -

I wanted to make the announcement that the sales of ReCube Wands has been robust with very positive feedback throughout the year. But alas, I need to make way for my day job.

I said I would do this for the support of the Cubify platform. It is a lot of work but there is also a lot of satisfaction in the work. However, I really don't have the time to continue this project into another round of orders.

I will discontinue the eBay auction when 100 units has been reached. If anyone is interested in taking on this project as a product, please contact me. I can provide design files. I have no desire to maintain a controlling interest. Let me know in PM if you would seriously consider continuity.
    Last edited by TommyDee; 09-17-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that pesky day job.

3. Likes TommyDee liked this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I actually did buy one of those ReCube wands you were selling on eBay since I didn't have enough time to order and build the circuit myself (being a university student is draining) so once I get back from my university I can actually test and work on my printer more

5. Thanks TommyDee thanked for this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you are now the owner of a -Limited Release- ReCube Wand with a number guaranteed to be less than... lets see... 85 at the moment... plus a few early sales and let me remember... oh yea, a few beta samples... so somewhere under 100 anyway ;p

I did see a ReCube Wand being sold with a Cube3 on eBay once. I am curious to see if these will go up in resale value when they are no longer available. Also how many will be ReCube-Pro-converted.