Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wire Diagram!!!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Wire Diagram!!!

Hello, after taking three months off from frustration of this printer I am ready to tackle it again. As a newbie to 3D printing I was aware of a learning curve so I'm ready to go at it again. I am now thinking that I might have some bad wires somewhere, as a newbie to electronic wiring also, I was hoping that someone might have a wiring diagram of the printer. I feel that with a diagram I will be able to trouble shoot with more confidence. Also, I saw a gentleman use an E3D-V6 Bowden extruder on his Rapide Lite. Is there any reason that other extruders could not be fitted to work on the Rapide Lite, or is there compatibility issues?UC browser SHAREit MX player
    Last edited by Jacobcullen; 03-06-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    No compatibility issues that Im aware. Rapide Lite runs on a Rumba which is quite open sourced. Just find the appropiate mount and you're good to go.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, smithclarkson01!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    A wiring diagram is a simplified conventional pictorial representation of an electrical circuit. It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the power and signal connections between the devices. droidmoda.com
    Last edited by scottsen11; 07-19-2019 at 02:52 PM.