Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Amazon has a decent deal on some undersized LokBuild

While supplies last; LokBuild 295mm x 295mm $17.99 baby blue w/ white grid pattern

https://www.amazon.com/KudoTech-LokB.../dp/B077TZW218

Seems some 12" got cut undersized and was put up for a significant discount (almost 1/2 price!).

I picked up 2, still in the mail.

Also see 2-pack; strange pricing - cheaper to buy 2 singles.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ba'H! Had to use one of my Amazon Lucky Charms by returning one of the LokBuild sheets. Had several deep dents! Asked for a replacement.
    The second had a small scuff from putting the label on. What ever happened to quality control! Let's see if they do better this time.

Or it could all be you get what you pay for!

- - - - - - - - - -

Finally a good sheet of LokBuild from Amazon! And no notice as yet regarding return policy abuse. ...which is the reason I no longer buy filament from Amazon since nearly half of it ends up going back.

- - - - - - - - - -

I wanted to bring this back to the top... the price is even lower now on about a dozen left... 295mm x 295mm (just shy of 12'" x 12") at $12.99!

Read the warnings above but you are covered by Amazon on this.

https://www.amazon.com/KudoTech-LokB...gateway&sr=8-4

You won't find deals like this on Lokbuild too often! I'm running the replacement now on the CubePro.

- - - - - - - - - -

Well, that KudoTech Lokbuild is still on sale at amazon.
    Got 3 pieces again for $12.99 each this time...
    and again, they completely hosed one of the sheets.
    Let's see what they send as a replacement this time.

lb1.PNGlb2.PNGlb3.PNG

- - - - - - - - - -

Amazing! Amazon can get things to your door within a day. But when it comes to exchanges, it took 7 days to acknowledge a return! Furthermore, still waiting for the replacement Lokbuild which is now over a week since requesting the replacement.

- - - - - - - - - -

Amazon finally delivers. Glad to see a good Lokbuild from this seller. Now if I could just get to the printer that has that flexible build plate...

- - - - - - - - - -

4 left at $12.99!
    Last edited by TommyDee; 04-24-2019 at 02:27 AM.

2. Thanks bolsoncerrado thanked for this post