Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is still waiting?

Hello all.

I think it would be interesting to know how many out there still haven´t received their Rapide Lite 200. I am still waiting for mine. All of you that are writing here about your results and problems seem to ordered the semi-assembled in natural color. I ordered the non-assembled kit for $499 in natural color and 15 day international shipping. Could we do some survey to see which sets that have been delivered and which sets are still out there. Also write which country you live in to see if that is affecting the deliveries. I live in Sweden.

Post Thanks / Like

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know we are two from Sweden who got our printers already! I got mine with fedex!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice attempt bolsoncerrado. Not very much response as it seems. Maybe the opposite will work, who didn't received yet.

Tigerpolis, I know that very well and have been following your results with jealousy.

My greatest interest is to know if anyone has received the unassembled kit (not semi-assembled).

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im still waiting for mine here in Australia. I ordered the "rapid lite for christmas". I'm going to ring around the local couriers on monday. At what point do we count it as lost in transit? Were the packages insured?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1 Germany, kit, Xmas perk and
    +1 I know of a friend in UK, early bird, kit, even paid for 15 days shipment

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    @bolsoncerrado can you please stick that thread. I think there are quite some people that have no knowledge of any package. I'd like to know one who had that trouble with the customs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Done.

Thanks.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also still waiting here in holland for my printer , orderd the christmas delivery perk.
    has anyone who has still not recieved their printer had any response from the shipping@rapide-3d.com mail adres?
    I have send two mails in the last two weeks asking for some information but i haven't got any response yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who's got the last reply (ANY! incoming email from Rapide 3D) here? It's been a while since i ordered a replacement + new extruder....