Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone own/use a Photocentric Liquid Crystal or Liquid Crystal Pro?

Hi guys,

I have budget for a large format resin printer this quarter. I need something that can print larger parts for my commercial scale model business, and I've been looking into the LC Pro - which looks perfect on paper for my needs. Does anyone have experience with printers from this brand? Are they as good as they appear? What are the daylight resins like?
    distance from Seattle to Vancouver 30000 euros to dollars

I've looked for review but they seem to be thin on the ground. I've used a Form 2 for many years, but it just doesn't have the build volume for some of the parts I want to make as one piece now.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Amywoloz; 11-25-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Amywoloz. Mostly you want to look at the support network behind the printer. Often times if comes down to what you pay. Since you are already familiar with Form2, you can pretty much glean all the needed features.

If the company is worth their salt then they wouldn't mind sending you some printed samples of various materials that you are interested in.

Seems to me you will be one of those reviewers you are seeking Could be wrong.

Then again, this could just be a Reddit post posted about 9 months ago and none of this will ever mean anything to anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do u care to reply to this spam @Tommy?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't know it was spam until I looked it up