Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

eSUN 3D PLA Filament - Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co,. Ltd.

Today I just bought a PLA spool (1kg/1.75/black) from a local retailer at a (I think!) really nice price of 24eur.

So far it's doing good on the Rapide Lite.

Pics n reviews to follow soon!

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a few (1.75, 1Kg) from eBay.co.uk at £12.15 and the prints are doing ok.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3909621469...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought the Bronzefill. Super hard to find in stock, will try a print this weekend and report back.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clayton View Post
    I just bought the Bronzefill. Super hard to find in stock, will try a print this weekend and report back.
    I am very interested in the metal infill filaments. I read on color fabb website that they recommend using a hot end that doesn't use a Teflon isolator (which ours does!) to avoid jams or clogs. If so then I will need to set up an extruder with an E3D which I hear is amazing.

*Testing showed reliable results using the all metal hot-ends, such as the E3D and the Makerbot Replicator 2 hotend. Hotends which use a teflon isolator coupler can generate adhesion to the copper filament possibly leading to clogs and is there for not recommended for novice users yet

Post Thanks / Like
    For what i've seen on the results of a metal filament, it's not that impressive (yet) and relies on later treatment of the surface...hmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    So far the results have been great, the OSCAR base is amazingly round and smooth, with no imperfections and after 20-24h print, the skull guy also rendered nice. No printer jams, nor air bubbles nor anything wrong.