Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome to files but my native file is Pro|E. What format did you want and which file in particular?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    F3D, step or iges will Do Just fine ��

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    STEP it is. I removed the logo for you. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1irF...eQ7Q7RASS/view
    Last edited by TommyDee; 03-03-2020 at 04:41 PM.

4. Thanks razor81 thanked for this post
    Likes razor81 liked this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks

- - - - - - - - - -

Im Home... So its been taken apart once more...
    So seat the mobo inside... _20200306_194035.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Im tidying up the cabling, i hope the mosfets for RGB LEDs come in tomorrow... So i can Wrap it up

- - - - - - - - - -

_20200306_202453.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Hotend rewired using orig. Cable tree and some dupont connectors_20200306_222122.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Board... _20200306_222923.JPG

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still in awe of the master-class level of detail you are managing in this build.
    It does my heart good to see this level of craftsmanship to provide a clean finish.
    Thank you for detailing the location of the motherboard too.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its more to come...
    Here are the usb cables to be able to use with tft and board_20200307_011239.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

A Lot of crimping done today...

- - - - - - - - - -

Im aiming for Like original Look with normal spools in the sides... And better extruder Design

- - - - - - - - - -

When mosfets arrive ill implement rgb LEDs which will than be programed to Show printer state

8. Likes bolsoncerrado liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way 3DS managed homing was a preset for Z from the bottom and current limiting the X and Y axis. Are planning on implementing something similar or are you planning limit switches? Same with waste bins; can the slicer utilize the waste bin s outside the cube size? I suspect a bit of post processing can really go a long mimicking the functionality the machine was designed for. If you can limit the X-Y motors to 450ma, you have a home position. The Z-home is a user defined coordinate system based on a rested plate position. One of the beauties of the Cube3 is that it is so consistent using these methods. This was a new technique for them. CubePro still uses limit switches.

Post Thanks / Like
    AWE(someness)!!

Re switches my plan with the Pro for example was trying to use Rambo board from the Prusas which are switch-free.... hmmmm

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bolsoncerrado u can use an skr board, 32bit not an 8bit rambo... All you need are some tmc2209 or another with sensorless homing capability, i use tmc2208 which dont Support that Feature sadly so ill have to make use of some Switches for this Projekt

- - - - - - - - - -

Skr 1.4 turbo for example is way more powerful Board in comparison to Rambo.. At 1/3 of the price

- - - - - - - - - -

Tmc2130 for example will Provide those Features too and they make more torque...

- - - - - - - - - -

If money is not to look after than Just go with duet2/3 wifi/ethernet ,
    And reprap Firmware, the most capable Option out there

- - - - - - - - - -

IT always comes down to drivers, if interchangable and supported you can use any Board you Like...

- - - - - - - - - -

Lol my win PC is going postal...

- - - - - - - - - -

Some mosfets for gcode Controlled RGB leds_20200307_192655.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Wired, with buck converter hooked up at 12V_20200307_202022.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    The way 3DS managed homing was a preset for Z from the bottom and current limiting the X and Y axis. Are planning on implementing something similar or are you planning limit switches? Same with waste bins; can the slicer utilize the waste bin s outside the cube size? I suspect a bit of post processing can really go a long mimicking the functionality the machine was designed for. If you can limit the X-Y motors to 450ma, you have a home position. The Z-home is a user defined coordinate system based on a rested plate position. One of the beauties of the Cube3 is that it is so consistent using these methods. This was a new technique for them. CubePro still uses limit switches.
    Ill take care of the slicer and Firmware when all the rest is finished, im going to use Switches for now

- - - - - - - - - -

Ive now done the build a bit tidyer...

- - - - - - - - - -

My Version(in progress) of getting the bed leveled, for fine tuning will Do manual mesh leveling with marlin _20200307_205746.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Will have to print some wheels and counter bolt to them, so u dont need to take the Plate OFF while leveling

- - - - - - - - - -

For the other side ive got no bolts, they need to be shorter to clear the y belt assembly

- - - - - - - - - -

Time to compile the Firmware... _20200308_102120.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Original thermistors setup...
    200k ATC Semitec 204GT-2 (4,7k pullup)

- - - - - - - - - -

_20200308_102342.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Drivers section... Depends on your setup... _20200308_102851.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Rgb controll_20200308_104740.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

Tommy im printing your nozzles_20200308_143221.JPG

- - - - - - - - - -

_20200308_154733.JPG
    My anet did a good job

12. Thanks TommyDee, bolsoncerrado thanked for this post
    Likes TommyDee, bolsoncerrado liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    THe only reason I vouch for the Rambo from Prusa is their ultradeveloped and well finedtuned autoleveling system, makes any other competitor including the BLTouch something from the past. Really awesome and FireNForget thing... and that it has a nice opensource and well supported community and spares system too :P

I have to put my balls on the project somehow! I do LOVE the desing of the cubepro and I really kicks my balls to see it halted doing nothing...