Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing Screw CR-10

screw1.jpgscrew2.jpgSomehow I lost a screw. A month ago, I snapped on the printed filament guide. The other night, I saw that filament guide dangling and noticed a screw went missing and that guide had a piece break off. No idea what happened. I checked my spare parts, no dice. Anyone else had this happen to them? This is a CR-10.

https://photos.google.com/u/1/direct...fy5Z0C2Q?pli=1
    Last edited by pspRocket; 06-07-2020 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Adding pictures

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum pspRocket. Photo link is broken. You can upload photos directly to the forum.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry about that, added 2 pics...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries. That could probably use a lock washer on both screws. I go to ACE Hardware for my metric hardware. probably M4(?)

5. Likes pspRocket liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You indeed want it back. Suggest to remove the other for an exact match.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone need spare parts for ender 3, cr-10, cr-10s, ender 5, prusa mk3, CR-5 pro, cr-20, let me know. I have almost every spare part, from mainboard to stepper drivers to aluminum extrusions.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, i do need a spare screw... ACE hardware is just down the road from me, but I haven't taken out the other one just yet to see what type of screw / length it is, attempting to find some documentation somewhere notating what it is, and not having much luck either...

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I may have the screw that you're missing. If you can show me a pic of the location of the missing screw, I should be able to determine the type.

Quote Originally Posted by pspRocket View Post
    lol, i do need a spare screw... ACE hardware is just down the road from me, but I haven't taken out the other one just yet to see what type of screw / length it is, attempting to find some documentation somewhere notating what it is, and not having much luck either...