Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is really an effective method but it changes the cad file. When I used cura, it was automatically supporting here

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    3D Systems slicers suck with regard to supports. Having the manual support option in CubePro is an improvement over Cube3 where you cannot even preview your work. I forget how to generate those at the moment but please do some research on the interface. The button is on the toolbar for a reason.

Does it indeed require an INF rinse chip to function? Remember, we cannot modify Cube 2.02 files for material. And V1.87 sucks even more. The reason S3D works is that the v2.02 F/W still reads the older machine language and with effort, the 3rd party slicers are able to mimic a nicely formatted Cubify print file.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi again i made supports with meshmixer.image.JPG

I got such a strange result when I put it into the cubepro slicer.images2.JPG

then i saved the support and cad file separately. and put them slicer again. but how can i combine them? there is not coordinat system.images3.JPG

nevertheless I got that strange result when I built itimages4.JPG

Supports I do with meshmixer. why does it look so strange?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that is the strangeness. You can add the model as an assembly if I recall. You need to allow multi-color when adding the model. Models can occupy the same space and the Assembly model makes sure it doesn't auto-place.

As to the MM supports; make them much bigger. CubePro always makes layers -within- periphery, not nominally about the periphery. Diameter 2.5mm is probably right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those supports are more "resin printer oriented" I think.... for FDM you better use the standard ones... but meshmixer is that arrogant lol

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    which programs do you use when printing

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    canszzz - if you link me to the model, I can see what I can get CubePro to with it.