Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Drivers not found CUBEPRO

Bonjour,
    J’ai essayé d’installer mon imprimante 3D CUBEPRO via USB et je rencontre le problème suivant : Printer drivers not found.
    Ou puis-je trouver ces drivers sous Windows 10 64 bit
    Merci
    Justine

- - - - - - - - - -

Bon j'ai trouvé, je suis passé en version 2.0. Je suis une grande maintenant. Maintenant je suis confronté à convertir un *stl en cubepro file. Comment faire ?
    Juste pour m'encourager avez vous un petit fichier cubepro file afin de verifier que CubePro fonctionne.
    D'avance merci.
    Justine

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need the slicer app - cubify.s3.amazonaws.com/Printers/Cubepro/cubepro_2.02.exe

- - - - - - - - - -

And this is the v2.02 firmware link - cubify.s3.amazonaws.com/Printers/Cubepro/cubepro V2.02.ar

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Une question : pourquoi certains utilisateurs reviennent au firmware v2.00 après avoir installer la v2.02 ? désolé ma pour ma curiosité.

Justine

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they are installing the hacked version of the firmware. It is problematic and I don't recommend it for CubePro. There have been two reports of improperly operating chamber heaters causing print failures. The firmware installation process requires interruption during install. There are also limitations where 100% chips you might obtain in the future will require reverting back to the original F/W to run them down, assuming you had a successful install of the hacked firmware the first time. There is no guarantee that the next time will as well. By contrast, the chip resetting tool has none of these limitations and doesn't risk damage to you machine. This is my very biased view but this forewarns you as well.

I don't have a problem with the hack. I was part of it. It is on my Cube3 printers because it doesn't matter. I use the latest F/W version and I can reset chips myself. It is the CubePro implementation that I have reservations about; downgrade to 2.00 and not a simple install procedure. Interrupting a F/W install is always risky.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    J'ai acheté le logiciel Simplify3D. Afin de le rendre en *.cubepro afin de le rendre compatible avec mon imprimante3D CubePro suis-je obligé de le convertir avec CUBEX ?
    Dans l’attente d’une réponse merci.
    Justine

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not familiar with Simplify3D to understand the process well enough. Simplify 3D has a profile for CubePro. There is a step where you 'compile' the file using a conversion utility. A few others here have the program. I will be interested if you can share your process as you learn it.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merci concernant votre réponse. J'attends des informations complémentaires au sujet Simplify3D par des utilisateurs de ce logiciel.

8. Likes TommyDee liked this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    For total control the only way is to change the Electronics to marlin or reprap...

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I use the latest F/W version and I can reset chips myself. It is the CubePro implementation that I have reservations about; downgrade to 2.00 and not a simple install procedure. Interrupting a F/W install is always risky." I always have trouble with this problem. They are a headache
    I'm always looking for freedom
    lolbeans

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkleblanc View Post
    "I use the latest F/W version and I can reset chips myself. It is the CubePro implementation that I have reservations about; downgrade to 2.00 and not a simple install procedure. Interrupting a F/W install is always risky." I always have trouble with this problem. They are a headache
    ReCube