Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Result Problem, Axis Problem, would like to ask for suggest, thank you.

Hi, My name is Ken.
    I already operate rapide lite 200 since 6 months ago.
    And I dont know what's wrong with my printer, everytime I print something, the result always bad..
    Here the picture :

IMG_0293.JPGIMG_0294.JPGIMG_0296.JPGIMG_0295.JPG

Could you give me a suggest please?
    what should I fix or I do, thank you very much.

3D Printer Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of your drive belts is slipping, probably the x but it could be the y. Firstly check the tension as they should not be too slack and adjust as necessary then check for how smoothly the extruder/heated bed runs on the rods.
    My belt tension was fine but I had problems with my extruder sticking/slipping that caused the same problem you have. When I moved my extruder across the bed (by hand) I could feel it stick then free up. I sprayed loads of Silicone lubricant into the bearing block from each side while moving it back and forth and it helped a lot and I haven't had it happen again since.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that's called "loosing steps". Either the belts are too loose, like Bob suggested, or the electronics are too hot (ie. not enough ventilated).

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobenhamHotspur View Post
    One of your drive belts is slipping, probably the x but it could be the y. Firstly check the tension as they should not be too slack and adjust as necessary then check for how smoothly the extruder/heated bed runs on the rods.
    My belt tension was fine but I had problems with my extruder sticking/slipping that caused the same problem you have. When I moved my extruder across the bed (by hand) I could feel it stick then free up. I sprayed loads of Silicone lubricant into the bearing block from each side while moving it back and forth and it helped a lot and I haven't had it happen again since.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    Yes, that's called "loosing steps". Either the belts are too loose, like Bob suggested, or the electronics are too hot (ie. not enough ventilated).
    Hi thanks for your kindly answer, Ok I'll try to tighten the belts and bolts again, thank you very much