Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

filament flow error

Hello everyone.
    for some time, on my cube pro, I have an f12 error which prevents me from printing. I changed everything, nozzle, extruder, motor, PTFE tube but still this error f12.
    I do not know what to do.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is likely a sensor failure on the motor controller board. The system monitors the black and white 'flags' on the filament drive wheels. If that is not getting processed or something is wrong with this sensor circuit, the system will read it back as an error - basically, the system things the stepper motor is not feeding filament.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fact, in the extruder metal cooling tube, there is a ptfe-like tube with an outlet diameter smaller than the inlet diameter. I changed it for a standard ptfe tube, same input and output diameter, I installed version 2.02 and change the chip at the back of the extruder, with the filament sensor.
    for the moment, everything is working.
    I do not know which manipulation to work

- - - - - - - - - -

I will still control the system step by step as you said, and see if there is a problem with his.
    In any case, thank you for your quick response. I spent sleepless nights looking for the problem and without this forum, I will not have found.
    I am also looking for the cables to pass it in three extruders but I can not find them anywhere, if you have an opinion, I am interested.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people here have parted out machines and offered parts. Sometimes they show up on Ebay. It is hard to find parts. Feel free to post for parts in CubePro for-sale/trade section. Here is a good template from the Cube3 - http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...d-In-Search-Of