Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

What's currently the best budget 3d printer?

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I'd like to find out what the best budget 3d printer is at the moment I'm thinking $300? IDK it can also be more expensive, but of course I prefer a cheap but high quality one! I'd use it for small convenience purposes and for random cool stuff, such as a helmet or something idk (just to give an indication of the size I'm looking for).
    I'm Unfamiliar with electronic maintenance other than computers but I’d be willing to put in the time necessary.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jilwei View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I'd like to find out what the best budget 3d printer is at the moment I'm thinking $300? IDK it can also be more expensive, but of course I prefer a cheap but high quality one! I'd use it for small convenience purposes and for random cool stuff, such as a helmet or something idk (just to give an indication of the size I'm looking for).
    I'm Unfamiliar with electronic maintenance other than computers but I’d be willing to put in the time necessary.

Solved.

2. Likes TommyDee liked this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing useful things with everyone basket random