Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79
  1. #31
    Administrator bolsoncerrado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    I beg your pardon but there's a SLIGHT "but" in your thoughts, broome...

    Ethan DOES NOT OWN these forums. Hence my blackmailing is NON EXISTANT. THey're not HIS property, hence I'm not blackmailing him at ALL. It is not "Get me the money back or i shut the forums down". It's "I'm not supportive on your brand because you're STEALING ME, CALLING ME NAMES AND OWING ME MONEY", PERIOD. THere's a slight difference. If you change your prism and side of view it's YOUR problem, not mine. Not to mention the money i ask him IS MINE, NOT HIS, not AIR MONEY created from BLACKMAIL! See the difference!?

    If you still want to think I'm a blackmailer, then go ahead. As I tried to explain, I've spent enough money in this, from MY pocket, time from MY family and MY spare time on this and ENERGIES from MY being to keep holding more onto this subject for him. I'm not SUPPORTING HIM ANYMORE. Period. THe forum will be back not because I'm blackmailing him, not because he owes me money directly. It's because he has taken this to MY personal field and MY belongings, period. If you or any others dont want to understand this and still want to play the "im the villiain, ethan is the winner", its your choice.

    Otherwise, try walking in MY shoes again and set up my POINT of view instead of his....or YOUR OWN interest.

    My final word on this is that I'm done with the brand RAPIDE 3D and RAPIDE PRINTERS to the moment I get my investment back. No matter what it takes. So whenever that happens, this forum will belong to someone else, I'll quit. Until then, this forum is in stand by, with 90% of the content available, and the remaining part in standby, until I decide what to do. I find unfair to still help him "finding bugs on his chance of running a legit business and fixing things out" while he still owes me money and publicly emails thousands of backers calling me a criminal. It's this simple. PERIOD.

    This forum has proven to be able to find bugs Ethan nor his team was aware of and wether he applied modifications or not, he is trying to setup himself as a legit business or not, our forum is a 100% legit tool that is a 100% valid asset to HIM, to HELP him. and of course to help us too. Hence until we find out if he is a complete scam or a complete legit, the forums remain in stand by.

  2. #32
    3D Printer Noob
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me start off by saying that I've been in good faith that I will recieve my perks from the 200XL campaign until last update.
    I have been getting more and more sceptical about it since communication has been scarce to say the least.

    After some research I'm getting worried even more, hearing about past Campaigns of Ethan. I will try to message him directly in the next few days. As I'm not expecting any answer whatsoever I will then message IndieGogo and my credit card company asking for what they can do. (Since I probably won't get anything until I at least try).
    At least I'm thinking that's the right course of action here.

    Having missed the PayPal deadline sadly this seems to be the only way...

    @Broome
    I really think bolsoncerrado is completeley in the right to shut down the forum for now, even though it is unfair to those wo have a printer.
    He's not affiliated in any way to Ethans business thus completely eliminating any justification of blackmailing.

    Let's wait and see what's comming now...
    I'm certainly not sitting here doing nothing for much longer.

  3. #33
    Administrator bolsoncerrado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    And OH BTW Broome, something that falls under its weight alone: If Ethan is here to run a BUSINESS in good faith he for sure will do ANYTHING to save his users, customers, perkers, supporters, will do anything to deliver the owed perks and will do anything to help this VALUED TOOL named print3dforum.com to stay alive. Am I right?

    Yeah!

    Ps.
    In ANY OTHER crowdfunding project I've been onto, ANY ceo that has seen troll activity or floods from troublemakers, the first thing he has done is refunding the troublemaker, END of the story. No time for retaliations, no time for massmailing in "blackmail" mode, no time for "i'm not guilty, perkers are hacking me!", and of course no time to keep months of SILENCE and perks undelivered in any SERIOUS campaign run by SERIOUS teams.

  4. #34
    Administrator bolsoncerrado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Btw the "infamous" Micro-Phone campaign is still online (LOL):

    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...4579#/comments

  5. #35
    Regular 3D Printer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Bolsoncerrado,

    I got an email from Ethan saying I'm taking your side, all this from a comment I left on the Indiegogo site. Now I get a rant from you saying I take Ethans side. Ethan even sent me some pictures of him being arrested and in a world of hurt. BTW he thinks it is all your fault! What you did I do not know, but for me you showed some pretty peculiar behavior. You are of course responsible for at least shutting down your forum at least. Taking away work that a lot of people not only you contributed to the forum! Ethan also claimed that you tried to get him to pay 5000USD for the work you did on the forum bla, blah. WTF! I do not take anyones side I just want a working printer and a nice forum to hang out in.

    I do not care about both (you and Ethan) your childish rants and suppose that you are locked in som kind of cock fight. Well whatever! I bought a Ultimaker 2 Extended today and are happy to move outside of everyones sight trying to suddenly blaming me and forcing me into a corner. This is just ridiculous!

    Thomas

  6. #36
    3D Printer Noob
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    @broome has the most mature attitude. Alex, you stated on the IGG site that "Ethan controls the keys [to the forum]". But here you say you own it. Sounds like a politician's response to not getting his way... "He made me take away your rights!". Broome is right; all you are doing is holding hostage all the work other people have put into making their printer work. I highly doubt Ethan is browsing the forum daily looking for fixes for his product. Has someone come up with ideas he might use? Probably. Heck, even I posted on IGG that I would use locktite on the screws when I get my printer... Maybe he read that and went "Oh, yeah! That'll fix it!". Good. If not, why do I care? It might help people who already own one and didn't think of it. Cool.

    But what you are doing is called terrorism. Holding other peoples work, hints, and discussions hostage because you are not happy. I can not dispute your right to disassociate yourself from the product. A mature person would say "Hey, I'm going to close this, anyone feel like taking it over?" and let someone else take the hints, articles and such and put it somewhere else. A nice person would even help them move it. Then delete the forum. But to say "I'm not happy, so nobody has access to what they created because I own everything here", is not cool.

    You can cloak it in all the UPPPER case and LOWER case retorts you want, it doesn't hide the fact that you, personally, are hurting innocent people who are trying to make as much of a possible bad decision as they can. It's not going to help them get their money back, it's not going to help them do anything.. except think you're as bad as you claim he is. If as you claim Ethan doesn't care, then letting people get the most of of their printer isn't helping him, because he isn't responding anyway. All you're doing is proving you're one of those playground bullies, who can't help people, but they can keep others from playing.

    If you don't want to have a Rapide3d form, I'll be glad to help you move it. I'm one of those who are still hoping to receive my printer, eventually. I'm not taking his side, and I'm not taking your side. I'm supporting those people who are doing what they can, with what they have. So please re-open the forum, or at least facilitate the moving of the content to someone who is willing to maintain it. If you want, I would even be willing to go through and rename your contributions, so that nobody would know of your shame.

    Thanks.

  7. #37
    Regular 3D Printer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    @jasonized,@Broome. This forum was paid for, created by, and managed by bolsoncerrado. Therefore, he has the right to do whatever he chooses with it. Without this forum, I find it hard to believe that Rapidlite 200 would make it as far as it has. Rapidlite's quality control was down right abysmal, and rapid customer service was non existent. We as a community(this forum) have put so much time into correcting the deficiencies of Ethans poorly designed printer and what have we recieved?? Nothing, not even the perks we have paid for. I am still waiting for my V3 Extruder. Ethan was pretty good with sending me long emails with excuses why I haven't received it yet. He must have ran out of excuses on the last email because he sent me an email with a tracking number that did not even exist in the mail tracker system. He even told me it was delivered but nobody was there to sign for it. There was never even a record of its existence on the mail tracker system.

    Now back to Bolsoncerrado. You, we, us, have indirectly provided Ethans company with customer service whether we know it or not. He has saved so much money by not investing in his own forum or customer service reps. And what have we received?? Nothing! He is not active on this forum nor is he even a member to my knowledge. I for one have grown tired of hearing how much money Ethan has dumped into this product. Bolsoncerrado is dumping his own time and money into this forum to help us and in so he is indirectly helping Ethans company. Why should Bolsoncerrado continue to help Ethan, especially when Ethan has gone off the deep and accusing the ones who are helping him the most??
    I was pretty active on this forum and do have a lot of post,tutorials,content on this site. Am I upset that I can't access it? a little. Will I continue to indirectly help out the rapidlite company by posting future tutorials and fixes? HELL NO. This machine was a time/money pit for me and I will not longer support an unprofessional CEO like Ethan, whether it be on this forum or a different one.

    I support Bolsoncerrado. Good luck. Hopefully Ethan realizes that he should not turn his back on the ones that help him the most!

  8. #38
    3D Printer Noob
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by synthius View Post
    @jasonized,@Broome. This forum was paid for, created by, and managed by bolsoncerrado. Therefore, he has the right to do whatever he chooses with it.
    Never said he didn't. I just said he's acting like a terrorist, and holding other peoples work hostage, while blaming his actions on someone else. The flaming rants are not helping, nor are they something that makes him look like a reasonable person.

    Quote Originally Posted by synthius View Post
    We as a community(this forum) have put so much time into correcting the deficiencies of Ethans poorly designed printer and what have we recieved?? Nothing, not even the perks we have paid for.

    [...]

    You, we, us, have indirectly provided Ethans company with customer service whether we know it or not. He has saved so much money by not investing in his own forum or customer service reps. And what have we received?? Nothing! He is not active on this forum nor is he even a member to my knowledge.
    You're still missing the point. Of course you haven't been paid. I don't know of anyone's blog getting "paid" unless they are advertising. You and everyone else are doing it for yourselves, and it's great if others can benefit. That's helpful, to make the most of what you have, and fix things on your own, not waiting for non-existent customer service. Having that turned off in a temper tantrum just hurts other people, and has no effect on Ethan. He doesn't care, remember? So if it has no effect on Ethan, what good does turning it off do?

    Quote Originally Posted by synthius View Post
    I for one have grown tired of hearing how much money Ethan has dumped into this product. Bolsoncerrado is dumping his own time and money into this forum to help us and in so he is indirectly helping Ethans company.
    Well, yes, I'm tired of hearing about the money too. But really, how much "money" does one extra board take when Bolsoncerrado already has a system up and running? I've run some over the years, and no, one extra doesn't cost anything. Now, if this entire system was started just for the rapide system, you might have a point.


    Quote Originally Posted by synthius View Post
    I was pretty active on this forum and do have a lot of post,tutorials,content on this site. Am I upset that I can't access it? a little. Will I continue to indirectly help out the rapidlite company by posting future tutorials and fixes? HELL NO. This machine was a time/money pit for me and I will not longer support an unprofessional CEO like Ethan, whether it be on this forum or a different one.
    Never said you shouldn't, either. If I ever get my machine, I will gladly help expand and extend it if anyone asks, but I doubt I will report anything I do to Ethan. I don't see the point. And, as you said, since he's not even a member, and doesn't read here, none of your fixes and extensions would be "helping" him in any fashion.

    Don't mix up his being a scammer/whatever with what you are doing; it's like saying "I'm a vegetarian because you ran over a dog". Doesn't make any sense. Do what you want to do, or don't. Just don't blame others (deserved or not).

  9. #39
    Administrator bolsoncerrado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well rants are over. Ethan just posted that he's not affiliated / I'm not affiliated to the brand, hence, no blackmailing. Voila! Forums back online!

    Now, LIST IS STILL BEING UPDATED!

    Where are the perks? Where are the printers?

    bet you something! I wont be getting my money back!

  10. #40
    Administrator bolsoncerrado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Broome View Post
    @Bolsoncerrado,

    Ethan also claimed that you tried to get him to pay 5000USD for the work you did on the forum bla, blah.


    Thomas

    Thank you for that. THIS proves what kind of SCUM, LIAR and bad person he is. Now, based on his past activity on aaaall his past indiegogo campaigns I really think you'll never see your printers/perks.... all the last posts he made to the campaigns start with "someone annoyed me to the point I was arrested because of them". LOL

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Built comments/tip and extra parts
    By clayton in forum Rapide Lite 3D Printers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •