Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: drivers problem

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

drivers problem

hello, I have a cubepro printer, but I can't use it, the message printer drive not found appears, who could help me please, thank you very much

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a new one on me. Welcome to the forum. I hope someone will come along and enlighten us on your dilemma.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you tell me more about your printer? Was it new when you got it?; is it a single, dual, or triple nozzle?; has it worked for you in the past?; do you have the 4-digit activation code if it came to that?; have you emailed 3D Systems to see if they can help with the error message?; have you tried reloading the firmware? and anything else you think might be useful.

...and have you seen the wonderful CubePro rebuilds here on the forum?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I already solved my problem, windows installed the drivers thanks

- - - - - - - - - -

This machine was given to me. But it has become very difficult for me to use it, I have not been able to print anything, now I have a problem that does not detect the cartridge, I think I will throw it out the window

Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Can you tell me more about your printer? Was it new when you got it?; is it a single, dual, or triple nozzle?; has it worked for you in the past?; do you have the 4-digit activation code if it came to that?; have you emailed 3D Systems to see if they can help with the error message?; have you tried reloading the firmware? and anything else you think might be useful.

...and have you seen the wonderful CubePro rebuilds here on the forum?
    - - - - - - - - - -

This machine was given to me. But it has become very difficult for me to use it, I have not been able to print anything, now I have a problem that does not detect the cartridge, I think I will throw it out the window

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is not a lot we can do to trouble shoot these issues.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    and you can put other types of materials such as pla, but alternative, and if it could, how do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    There is not a lot we can do to trouble shoot these issues.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    With CubePro it is tough. You have to downgrade the program, not the F/W, but the computer program CubePro to V1.87. Those files we can edit with 'cube3editor.exe' that you will find here on the forum.