Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kossel XL

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    If you notice his "post" is just a generic sentence with common words but the spam now is posted on the signature....
    It doesn't seem to be a generic answer because:
    - Kossel XL is in fact a delta printer;
    - It is particularly difficult to assemble because it comes completely loose, up to the screw level;
    - The bed is by default a borosilicate and not aluminium like regular printers;
    - And finally the adhesion is not straightforward, even for borosilicate.

If you follow his link and address of the profile, it is a 3D printing company, that could definitely be trying a delta printer.

This is your forum, but I wouldn't reject a 1st single post from someone just by the fact that he has a signature with a link to his company/service, and wasn't even trying to sell it.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's common knowledge, and bots are just smartasses now, the "kossel" is indeed related to "Deltas" and he was annouincing a 3D printing service so...

On one other side, making business ads on ANY forum without paying is just considered SPAM.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    It's common knowledge, and bots are just smartasses now, the "kossel" is indeed related to "Deltas" and he was annouincing a 3D printing service so...

On one other side, making business ads on ANY forum without paying is just considered SPAM.
    I won't argue with you, you probably messaged the guy before removing the message and you were sure that it was a bot.
    Me personally, didn't see any announcement of a 3D printing service, I had to dig in to his profile to see what it was.

Anyway, but now that we are talking about that SPAM by using a URL on a signature to increase their SEO on their site, how do rate these messages?
    Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 20.19.48.jpg

I felt particularly annoyed but such messages that I had to stop my RSS feed of new messages from the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that was a special "case" as we dealt previously, but I did warn them to stop and pay a fee. Silent since then.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is really high and the maximum print height is almost half the height of the printer.