Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Mark IV Review

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and received my Morpheus last week. It's been sitting in it's box for a while and the OWL team just came today to set it up. What an impressive team they have I have to add and demonstrate by far the best customer service I have EVER received from any company (small or large) - I stay in the UK by the way (Scotland) so they had a hell of a mission getting here.

I'll be running a few test prints and will post photos in due course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey sukhvir! Welcome to your new home! Love Scotland btw! TOW must be having the time of their life with this trip as well, meeting so many people from around the globe in so short time!! WOW!

Definetly it was so unexpected to recieve the email letting us know they were coming for the set up!!!

I just got a new laptop as my printer has been behaving weird with my old laptop so I hope to start printing by tomorrow non-stop and start posting pics as well asap and the long due PRINT3Dforum own's review on the overall experience!!!

3. Likes sukhvir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the rook links! 99028 was the one!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bolsoncerrado. I'll try and share what I can. Also, some of the prints I will be doing may be bigger than the build volume of the Morpheus, so I will be printing pieces and have purchased a UV laser to join them together (http://shop.madesolid.com/blogs/made...r-resin-prints). Not sure how this will work out but will share results.

I have also read in other posts that it is better to use Meshmixer to generate supports that are better than CW - does anyone have any experience in this area?

6. Thanks AngryPanda, bolsoncerrado thanked for this post
    Likes AngryPanda, bolsoncerrado liked this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys: I finally opened my 3dprinter yesterday and I set it up the way they mentioned. No problem until today. I was able to see my monitor extended into the morpheous printer but now my monitor is not turning on.. Does anyone here have had a similar problem? Any solution?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had this happen yesterday.. What I found was that I had unplugged the printer from my laptop at one point and windows lost the connection to the LCD screen.. I Plugged it back in and restarted the laptop. However once it was there, I had to go back into CW and reconfigure the software to use the printer's lcd screen again. After I did that and saved it.. restarted CW and it came back up fine

At least that's what I ran into..

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told the order was to turn on the Morpheus, the computer and then plug the VGA/HDMI cable to the computer.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was told the same thing bolsoncerrado and that worked for me. I ran a print yesterday and after 50 mins, saw nothing had printed. Turned out windows hadn't detected the Morpheus screen when I restarted as I did it in the wrong order. So turn on Morpheus first, turn on computer then plug in cable so it recognises the second monitor.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks @bolsoncerrado and @sukhvir .. my pc laptop detects the second monitor but nothing comes out in the screen.. I did it on this order:

1. Turn on your Morpheus
    2. Connect HDMI (or vga) to PC
    3. Turn on your PC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Invert 2 and 3.