Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Mark IV Review

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @angrypand.. what do you mean by "I had to go back into CW and reconfigure the software to use the printer's lcd screen again"? Can you detail the steps? Thanks a lot!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally figured it out the problem why my second monitor was not showing the content of my first monitor. Here are my findings:
    When you unplug your laptop (computer) or turn off the printer:
    1. Creation Workshop is not saving the monitor that you added. It keeps it on memory but you have to erase the second monitor from the Configure window tab and add your second monitor again on that same section
    2. Sometimes windows 10 doesn't keep the resolution of your second monitor saved on your settings.. so you have to select again (though it may appear as active) the resolution of your second monitor and apply changes so that your first monitor is extended onto your second monitor.
    3. On a different occasion inside the Creation Workshop software I was on my Slice View window tab and deselected the tab so that the slice view stop showing on my monitor and I forgot that I have deselected that option.. You have to select that little window that appears on your left bottom side of the screen so that your file view shows on your printer monitor.

3. Thanks AngryPanda thanked for this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @acnow, sorry I didn't see your question in previous post! Glad you got it figured out!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on W7 with no issues so far. May be you want to downgrade your Morpheus laptop?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @bolsoncerrado .. I just bought one laptop for this process and now I stopped having problems with this particular element...

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by acnow; 03-07-2016 at 06:44 PM.

7. Likes bolsoncerrado liked this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this has all been more info than I could have ever hoped for, so thanks very much to all you guys. Hopefully the workflow will smooth out for everyone and I'll be able to order a unit in confidence. Please keep your results coming!

9. Thanks bolsoncerrado thanked for this post
    Likes AngryPanda liked this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    I'm on W7 with no issues so far. May be you want to downgrade your Morpheus laptop?
    Hi @bolsoncerrado. I kept having problems with extending my laptop monitor into the monitor of the printer (on windows 10). It didn't show up on monitor 90% of the time. I installed "windows 7" as you suggested but my monitor is still not showing on the printer.. What version of window 7 do you have pack 1 or 2?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay....I have yet to receive my Morpheus yet but an following the dialogue here. I am baffled by the issues that people are having in terms of set up and trying to perform a decent print. My understanding of a finished project is that the needed parameters to perform a successful print were established by the team prior to shipping...at least using MakerJuice resin. Was the printer sent out prematurely? Does it lack the needed support? Or is it in fact a big paperweight? Dont believe I have seen any prints of cathedrals performed by this community. Just curious here as the chat make me wish perhaps I had purchased a true plug and play printer such as Form 2. Appreciate everyones thoughts.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Its definetly not a big paperweight but it seems it definetly needs some bit of finetunning... At least there's something weird with the makerjuice resin that we can't control as well as TOW does....

FTD seems easier to control although has "other issues" different than the MJ: instead of uneven finishes, it has uneven "starts" lol

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got my windows 7 sp 1 to work (windows 10 was incompatible)! I downgraded my windows 10 to windows 7.
    It was quite an adventure (had to upgrade drivers manually via usb memory -wireless card) and then all the other drivers and video card (restarted the compu a few times). It was worthy!! I am finally able to see my monitor on the printer without problem.