Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Where to buy (compatible) SLA resin in Europe?

Hi

Having a hard time to find "cheap" prices on "compatible" (mainly MakerJuice G+) Morpheus resin here on Europe!

What did you guys use for your purchases?

Comments welcome!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @bolsoncerrado,
    I found this link.. Not sure if it is of any help to you or not.. good luck!

http://www.imakr.com/en/resin/67-mak...e-g-500ml.html

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @bolsoncerrado,

iMakr is quite expensive and only have 500ml Red resin. TOW can actually ship you resin and it works out to be far cheaper. I enquired about prices and I was told for standard Makerjuice resin, they will give you Makerjuice website price -10%. On top of this though, you will need to pay 10% sales tax, shipping fees and import tax if you buy in bulk. For 10L, it will cost me $495+$120(shipping)$61.50(10% sales tax) + 20%VAT. This totals £581.61 - which is £58.16 per Litre. iMakr charge £44 per 500ml shipped AND only have 1 colour.

I am thinking about trying FunToDo resins. does anyone have any experience with these? They apparently have faster cure times and are cheaper.

4. Likes AngryPanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Angrypanda, I did try all the links Makerjuice offers in their splash page for Europe, and the only two that still have stock of resin are in Switzerland. I paid a small fortune to have some stock for these initial tests but yeah my next order will probably be straight from TOW....

EDIT: Just bought 2L of "SnowWhite" FunToDo resin which come with two small 5ml pigment bottles (your color choice!) for just 100Eur + VAT + Shipping from ... SPAIN!

We'll see

6. Likes sukhvir liked this post