Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by manbogi91 View Post
    Guys, I am having a repetitive issues with creation workshop(1.0.0.75). The program gets frozen in the middle of printing -timing's vary, between 10 to 70%. As a result, printer keeps running while the same area is being cured.
    Since I have received the Morpheus, I have not managed to finish a single print yet because of the same problem. My computer has windows 10 with i7 core, 16gb ram and the models I have been printing were fairly simple, so I don't think the issue is either with my computer or the complexity of the model. Does anyone have suffered with the same issue? I desperately need advise from the fellow users..
    Hi manbogi91. This is not a problem I have come across, however don't think it has anything to do with the Morpheus. It is essentially just acting like a monitor plugged into your computer, so shouldn't affect the running of creation workshop. Not sure if anyone else has come across this, however I think the reason lies elsewhere. I could be wrong though.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sukhvir, many thanks for the response. A friend of mine just have suggested that the problem could have been caused by hard disk power saving mode which I realised, is set at 20 minutes as a default. I will try another print tomorrow with this solution and post an update. Good night

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that might be the issue. Also it could be faulty USB connections (usb wire, bad USB port) try switching ports and/or wires. Last attempt would be try another computer and same software to discard issues with the computer itself. WIndows 7 works for sure, so try downgrading also as last solution.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are right, USB cable could be the problem as I use 5m USB extension cable (with a signal booster attached) between Morpheus and computer.
    Seems that I need to get rid of the extension cable and downgrade my OS to 7 before the another try..

Many thanks for the advise

Post Thanks / Like
    The shorter the cable between the computer and the Morpheus the better, and even better if they have ferrite shields in it.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can also confirm that windows 10 works perfectly well for me. Fortunately, I've not had any software issues thus far.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK today I went to try once more with the FTD resin and found out a weird issue!?

The monitor on the Morpheus is getting fully lit when I launch the print instead of just the section (slice) it's supposed to cure, not only that but also in a pale tone instead of the intense UV light that will cure the resin...

The monitor is detected fine on Windows and the software enables (obviously) the lights fine on the Morpheus but the image won't "appear" on the Morpheus LCD.... but instead a fully (partiallly dimmed) light comes from the monitor.... Any clues???

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well just realized its the actual "image" of the monitor, ie I can see the slice and if i drag the CWS windows on the "extended desktop" to the Morpheus monitor, I can see thru it, but of course the dimm effect is not curing the resin, like if the software is not sending the appropiate commands to enter the "filter mode" for the Morpheus on the monitor to "block" the non UV part of the black slice

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure if I had a similar issue, however I had mistakenly closed the DLP screen on CW and it ended up sending blanks that didn't cute to the Morpheus. Not sure if I restarted Morpheus or the laptop but when I restarted CW, the DLP screen was back (minimised) and everything was ok again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried all sort of reboots, resets, reconnections and everything I could think of but no luck yet...