Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah im sure you installed it right. Question here is WHICH version. You have it on the upper right hand, where it reads Build#xxxxx

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    Yeah im sure you installed it right. Question here is WHICH version. You have it on the upper right hand, where it reads Build#xxxxx
    @bolsoncerrado .. the build is 1187..is that the latest one?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All!

I finally had a chance to start playing with this. I hooked up my Pi3 and loaded Nano. (latest build 1209). Pretty simple to load! I'm still going through all of the Nano settings to get the Mark IV printing on it. (Just started yesterday.)

I have put my SuperVat (mini) on hold for a bit as I have to share the Morpheus Print room with my son..(It's his bedroom...lol.. The Morpheus just took it over while he was gone..)..

So I'll eventually get back to that.. but for now I can play with the Pi3 and Nano.. wish me luck!

AP

4. Likes bolsoncerrado liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PI+Nano works like a charm

GO for it!

6. Thanks AngryPanda thanked for this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @bolsoncerrado, I've hooked up everything up and am going through each page now for setup. I've also included the camera and enabled it. I can manually take a photo but it never shows on the dash.. It says it's taking it, and if I go to the Pi folder where it keeps them, I can see all the photos I've taken, (manually, havent printed anything with this setup yet..) but no photo shows up on the dashboard.. Am I missing something? Or does it only show the last photo IF AND WHEN it's printing something?..

This is fun!!

8. Likes karthik.pdy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that's the case, yes :/

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @all-nanodlp'ers here lol.

So I have all my stuff hooked up and I'm running all of my tests prior to wasting any resin. I have a question for y'all; when running a test print, everything seems to work fine with each slice, except.. when Z/build plate is coming back down after each slice/lift, it seems to load the next slice image on screen and the UV LEDs turn back on before the plate even gets all the way back down. I know that is going to cause me problems with curing/sticking once I add resin.
    Not sure how to the LED's to turn on AFTER the plate has returned back down.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Raspi3: I had the similar issues, then switched back to Raspi2 and the problems were gone :??

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi, how to define the setting for top down printing.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
    @all-nanodlp'ers here lol.

So I have all my stuff hooked up and I'm running all of my tests prior to wasting any resin. I have a question for y'all; when running a test print, everything seems to work fine with each slice, except.. when Z/build plate is coming back down after each slice/lift, it seems to load the next slice image on screen and the UV LEDs turn back on before the plate even gets all the way back down. I know that is going to cause me problems with curing/sticking once I add resin.
    Not sure how to the LED's to turn on AFTER the plate has returned back down.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Did you get this resolved ??
    Best guess based upon what ive read recently is that the ramps board sends the "OK" command back to to raspi/ NanoDLP when it has received the command (into its buffer) rather than when it has executed the command. You might want to try putting a delay in there to account for the amount of time its take you machine to return from a lift sequence.