Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried using NanoDLP a few days ago, however the UV light panel came on, but the screen just showed the very first image and after that, kept showing blanks. Anyone else had this issue? When I went back to CW, everything was fine.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sukhvir View Post
    I tried using NanoDLP a few days ago, however the UV light panel came on, but the screen just showed the very first image and after that, kept showing blanks. Anyone else had this issue? When I went back to CW, everything was fine.
    If the layers were also blank on the preview window (on main page) during print, I'd say an issue with slicing (which I haven't had). Otherwise, if it's inconsistent full screen blanking, be sure you run the lcd in 1920x1080@50hz (check via command 'tvservice -s' over ssh) as mentioned in earlier posts in this thread.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for getting back @woale. The layers were all present on the preview window and I could go through each one to confirm it had sliced properly. I also had the lcd set up as you mentioned, however will try again in a couple of days and report back. How are your prints coming along?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sukhvir View Post
    Thanks for getting back @woale. The layers were all present on the preview window and I could go through each one to confirm it had sliced properly. I also had the lcd set up as you mentioned, however will try again in a couple of days and report back. How are your prints coming along?
    Haven't had the chance to print yet. Soon I hope

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm amazed almost any of us have succeeded yet lol I'm also in the middle of a big office move and I'm stalled as well lol

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed stil a bit of a hassle to print something, even on FDM. Can't wait till the time comes when you can simply flip it on and your cleaned print comes out instantly

7. Likes sukhvir liked this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by woale View Post
    To install nanoDLP on a Raspberry Pi 3:
    Hi Woale: I finally got my raspberry pi 3 and I installed the nano dlp following your instructions. What do we need to do after the installation? I see on the screenshots on top that you have the ip/setup .. where do we put that link? on the pi 3 or any browser? that Ip is the ip of the raspberry pi?
    After installing your instructions my raspberry pi went dark and I put the ip of my raspberry pi on the browser of my laptop but the page is in blank. I also tried to access my raspberry pi via putty but it was not allowing me. Your help is much appreciated, thanks!
    Last edited by acnow; 05-25-2016 at 02:53 AM.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acnow View Post
    Hi Woale: I finally got my raspberry pi 3 and I installed the nano dlp following your instructions. What do we need to do after the installation? I see on the screenshots on top that you have the ip/setup .. where do we put that link? on the pi 3 or any browser? that Ip is the ip of the raspberry pi?
    After installing your instructions my raspberry pi went dark and I put the ip of my raspberry pi on the browser of my laptop but the page is in blank. I also tried to access my raspberry pi via putty but it was not allowing me. Your help is much appreciated, thanks!
    Congrats acnow for making it this far.
    To be sure I understand your post, you've been able to deploy the RPi image on the SD Card, boot up the RPi and accessed it with putty over ethernet cable to install nanoDLP?
    Then you should be able to enter the ip of your RPi on any browser from your local network to obtain the nanoDLP homescreen.
    Otherwise, reboot the RPi and check your router to be sure of the granted ip.
    Let me know how it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    @woale

I'm finishing setting up nanoDLP now and gonna try it on my Morpheus...

Re the lift gcode the original CWS gcode had...

;********** Lift Sequence ********
    M107
    G1{$SlideTiltVal != 0? X$SlideTiltVal:} Z($ZLiftDist * $ZDir) F{$CURSLICE < $NumFirstLayers?$ZBottomLiftRate:$ZLiftRate}
    G1{$SlideTiltVal != 0? X($SlideTiltVal * -1):} Z(($LayerThickness-$ZLiftDist) * $ZDir) F$ZRetractRate
    ;<Delay> %d$BlankTime
    ;********** Lift Sequence **********

is this not used anymore on NanoDLP?

And once all settings "cloned" from your setup, how do you load and "slice" the file then print it?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @woale.. It will be nice to have a video tutorial of the entire process... For example... Once I installed those settings you shared at the beginning i cannot access my raspberry pi via putty client with the old ip -or browser. If I need to change the resolution settings of the screen remote access is needed here.. Tomorrow I will get a memory adapter to erase and install everything again -but I think a video will help people the best.. Thanks in advance !!