Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPanda View Post
    @acnow, What @woale means is that you will no longer have a monitor to "look at" like the screen on the laptop you currently have attached to the Morpheus. Everything you see/use for the Nano software/settings will then be accessed via web browser once it's all setup... It has it's own web page built in. (Just like the NanoDLP demo that was posted previously in this thread. Then only differences is it will no longer be a "demo" because its now running on the Pi, on YOUR local network in your house. Once you get everything setup, to run a print you will access the web site of the Nano/Pi you setup and will print using that instead. (It takes the place of opening up CWS, loading a file, slicing, printing, etc..) You will just do in via Nano now.

(hope that helps!)

- - - Updated - - -

-----Just realized that I may have misunderstood @acnow's post/question.. looks like you already understood what I posted.. but I figure rather than delete it.. maybe it will help someone else.. *sorry @acnow*..
    thanks @angrypanda! The more clarification we post here the better it is. I want to create a video tutorial for everyone step by step once I understand everything. It is not an easy task to access the Raspberry Pi via putty for example -especially because there are so many tutorials out there and some of the them don't do it well...So, in order to be able to use the Raspberry Pi users need to:
    1. access the Raspberry Pi via a web client such as putty. (and change a few settings there)
    2. Connect the raspberry pi to the computer and arduino via hdmi and usb cable, and then
    2. Run the commands that @woale explained at the beginning of this post via the command line
    3. Setup settings according to the explanation of this topic thread
    ... there are others things that could be done such as using a camera to take pictures during the process (and that's what you are trying to accomplish -I can't wait for you to share your findings)

Post Thanks / Like
    @acnow, the USB port is in between the ON/OFF swith and the ACPlug. Without it you can't control the printer either from a laptop or a raspberry, it's impossible you've managed to miss it!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    @acnow, the USB port is in between the ON/OFF swith and the ACPlug. Without it you can't control the printer either from a laptop or a raspberry, it's impossible you've managed to miss it!
    true @bolsoncerrado thanks for the tip!! Do you have any picture? Or I wonder what's the name (model) or the arduino used in the Morpheous?

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably an Arduino MEGA, @woale may assist here

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, a basic mega with a ramps running sprint.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably an Arduino MEGA, @woale may assist here
    Hi @bolsoncerrado.. I finally was able to hook the printer and raspberry pi.. I am currently trying to print the Vat Holder and when I click on preview layers on my browser the preview is in blank.. I am managing the Morpheus with the NanoDLP. Please, see below screenshot.. it reads "Plate#1 being processed" and it has been processing it for now 25 minutes.. If you click on Preview Layers.. still I can't see image for layer #1.. Is that something that you guys also face like this or how can I fix it?
    PS: I just refreshed and it has already processed the layers but when I click on Preview Layers is still in dark blank screen.. Is that normal or do you guys see every layer?
    screen_vatholder.jpg
    Last edited by acnow; 07-14-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    No it does not sound normal. First page (clicking home) should display current printer status in real time (processing layer x,etc) and all black may mean the object you're slicing may be faulty. Try uploading it here and I'll give it a try. Or email it to me.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No it does not sound normal. First page (clicking home) should display current printer status in real time (processing layer x,etc) and all black may mean the object you're slicing may be faulty. Try uploading it here and I'll give it a try. Or email it to me.
    Any advice on this??
    Thanks @bolsoncerrado! The file I used was @woale Vat Holder file from thingverse here http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1520741 (which I downloaded and just opened with NanoDLP) -The file was not printing at that moment I took the screenshot.. I thought if you clicked on "preview" layer you should be able to preview layers before printing it. Please, let me know what you think. I can't wait to print this. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just asking: did you install latest version of nanodlp yet?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just asking: did you install latest version of nanodlp yet?
    I installed this :
    (wget http://www.nanodlp.com/nanodlp.tar.gz -O - | tar -C /home/pi -xz);cd /home/pi/printer;sudo ./setup.sh (I think this one is supposed to install the latest update)
    and before I did the installation I wrote on the configure file:
    disable_overscan=1
    hdmi_force_hotplug=1
    hdmi_drive=2
    hdmi_group=1
    hdmi_mode=31