Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from TEAM OWL WORKS

Hi All,

I'm SJ Park, a leader of TEAM OWL WORKS. It's a long way to reach this forum for us to give some engagements.

Thanks to our GREAT USERS like you, we're STILL alive and keeping up the good work to deliver the best 3D printing experiences with the Morpheus.

We're still in 'the Valley of the Death' that every successful start-up should enjoy, but we believe we can survive and rise up over the Valley shortly.

I feel it's time to share what we've been doing and what we're doing now.
    I'm sharing with you a couple of key stuffs today and the more will come step by step.

1. We've made some upgrades on MK4 and we're ready for shipping the MK4+ ; Please see some photos on our Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/morpheus3dprinter/ ;; we'll try to send you some parts and guide to upgrade your Morpheus as some costs.
    2. We're planning to visit our users in Europe and the US in the coming weeks to HEAR about your Pros & Cons. ;; We'll try to contact you by separate emails.
    3. LOGOS, the resin for the Morpheus is in developing now and we'll be able to provide the first version to you. It's called GP (general purpose) and the price is 69$ per kg ++. The success rate of printing will be dramatically improved for all kinds of design.
    4. 3D Printing software;; we're in the final stage to employ NanoDLP with Rasberry Pi 3 (a couple of users were tried and we've inspired) for the Morpheus. It's useful and very convenient. We can finally release the PC while the Morpheus is printing. We'll post the comprehensive guide shortly how to use without issues.
    5. TRINITY, is the dedicated printing software to reinforce the performance of the Morpheus. We've spent a hard time and made some progress so that we can release the beta version next month.

Finally, I'd like to let you know we're developing 2 different Morpheus units; for personal users and for industrial users.

• Project name E7, will go on Kickstarter shortly, starting at US$ 499.
    • Project name I24 is for custom-ordered industrial machine. We'll be able to get order from the end of September.

I know some of you're not satisfied with us and the Morpheus, but please don't go away too far. We're developing & growing to fulfill all our users' requests as much as we can. We're a startup and willing to support all users.

Please send me email, if you have any question. info@Morpheus3DPrinter.com

I've attached some photos for your information. Please enjoy it.

Thanks and regards,
    SJ

MK4 _ ANI 1- 저해상.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi @SJ_Park!

Thanks for joining us!!

And so cool to know about this new version of the printer

Let us know further info, I've successfully printed with NANODLP as well, so it would be great to create a printable case for the PI that can go inside the Morpheus under your supervision

Cheers!

3. Likes sukhvir liked this post