Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    May be slicing with third party and you can try creating a purge tower instead of having to purge with the onboard routine....

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everybody, maybe a strange question but I ve got some problems with my cubex 3d printer. I got after 20% of my print an error code 24 which is a temperature error. Does somebody know how to fix this error? Thanks

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    T11-T21 Thermistor circuit - Possible short circuit detected (according to 3DS)
    T12-T22 Initial rate of change low - 3DS says to contact them
    T13-T23 High rate of temperature change detected - A sudden change in temperature was detected
    T14-T24 Low rate of temperature change detected - The rate of temperature increase is below the expected rate of change. [FIX]
    T15-T25 Set point deviation - The temperature is different from the target temperature

Something about your right side extruder heater is not functioning as expected.
    Are you blowing cold air over the heater? Are you in a cold environment?

Some have suggested a bad power supply. Generic exact replacements are available for ~$20/USD

Here is another perspective: http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...-Code-Solution

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    T11-T21 Thermistor circuit - Possible short circuit detected (according to 3DS)
    T12-T22 Initial rate of change low - 3DS says to contact them
    T13-T23 High rate of temperature change detected - A sudden change in temperature was detected
    T14-T24 Low rate of temperature change detected - The rate of temperature increase is below the expected rate of change. [FIX]
    T15-T25 Set point deviation - The temperature is different from the target temperature

Something about your right side extruder heater is not functioning as expected.
    Are you blowing cold air over the heater? Are you in a cold environment?

Some have suggested a bad power supply. Generic exact replacements are available for ~$20/USD

Here is another perspective: http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...-Code-Solution

At the moment the room temperature is around 20 degrees so this is fine. I ve got some fans blowing air on it but with turning them off I get the same result....

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    It is the price of housekeeping in the way 3D Systems designed it.
    However, if you have a way of using 3D Builder (win10), it may have some slight advantages.
    I know ABS prints better with 3D Builder... maybe dual color prints print better too.

Generally no, there is very little we can affect.

I try to print with 3d builder but the ipresion does not go away and it tells me that the printer is not supported by 3d builder, and apparently it's a temperature problem because I printed with the original filament and it went well

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. No I have not heard this issue yet.

Windows 10 probably has to load the driver when it sees the printer.
    Somehow mine is recognizing it as long as it is plugged in to the USB port next to the power plug.

DO NOT PLUG YOUR COMPUTER TO THE DATA USB POST OF THE PRINTER!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Hi guys, having some little problem, I have a 1,75mm P430 (natural color I think) and a Cube Pro duo, the thing is, sometimes its reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hard to load the filament into it, but with a red or black filament (1,75mm but of another enterprise) they loads flawless.

- The printer sometimes burns a little the filament when printing

- The printer is digging a HOLE in the board, everytime a print starts, it gets to the same point, lower down and print a little circle, then go to the end and print some filament off then starts the prints.

Also, what can be used to substitute the original Glue that comes with it?

Thanks!!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. Finally I made the hack. Now the ABS% doesn't drop when I print, but I have a doubt. If I want to use PLA/wood filament, do I have to upgrade to the original Firmware, change from ABS to PLA and make the hack again? I'm a little confused...
    Thank you

3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which version did you install? There is a version 1.1 floating out there that is not stable. Only V1.0 is sanctioned.
    If you need a slightly higher temperature for the PLA/wood, there is a temperature modifier app to hack the .cube3 file.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    @astruns -
    If you are asking whether you need to do something in order to use a different cartridge/filament, then: No.
    Once you install the firmware patch ("Hack"), the %used for any cartridge stays the same as it was.
    If you have an ABS with 80% remaining, it will stay at 80%. If you put on a PLA with 63%, it will stay at 63%.

I don't know how you might use wood filament, unless you are using a different slicer other than CubePrint, or if you decode the .cube3 file (see the "using other slicers" thread) and change the temps (or use the "modifier" tool) per @TommyDee's note above.