Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Welcome to the forum, MassiveMelon!

If the USB stick works in your older windows PC, it should work on the Cube3. You can test it with submitting a print file with the USB stick.

Maybe something is going on with the recompiled version. Rarely is there a report about the Cube3 install issues of the "modified" code.

Basically, you are forcing the existing firmware to -reinstall- . You can try installing the original code (or earlier version) and see if it takes it.

As long as you have the patience not to blow up the system waiting for the final required reboot to come back up, something should trigger an install.

Thanks a lot for the pro-tips! I will try and test print from a USB after work today and then I will maybe attempt a software downgrade.

- - - - - - - - - -

So it seems that my USB drive seems to be the issue. I put a cube3 file onto the drive and print from the usb but no prints showed up in the print menu. I am going to try and buy a new usb stick today or tomorrow and see if I have more luck with a new USB stick.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few, precious few, but a few that don't like the Cube3. Fat32 is the right format.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sunny , i cant seem to reach the Link with the V2.00.ar can you be kind to reply with a link?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://cubify.s3.amazonaws.com/public/cubepro/cubepro V2.00.ar

This is a direct download link. Just paste it in your browser.
    Everything Cubify is available here: http://cubify.s3.amazonaws.com/

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    whenever i try opening any link all i get is a code... , is it possible to send the .rar file via email?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you mean "get is a code"? That is the normal download site for downrev 3D Systems files.
    You put the site address with the address of the link you are going for and it begins downloading the file.
    Let me see if it will let me attach the file here.

...nope, it won't let me upload it here.
    Last edited by TommyDee; 06-22-2019 at 09:35 PM.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    New to forum. I have a CubePro with firmware v2.02ar loaded. Will this work for me? If so, how do I get the right toolbox software? Everything I've looked at looks as though it applies to the Cube 3. Any help would be appreciated the CubePro cartridges are expensive!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum 3DDesigns. There is one for CubePro because I know others have done so but it backdates you to V2.00. And getting CubePro to accept V2.00 is another challenge but it does eventually work.

However, I will mention an alternative that may also interest you for Cubify chips... and that is to simply refill your cartridge chips. See Building Tomuro's Circuit for more info.

I say this as there is one niggle with the firmware "update"... You need chips under 100% so they must be initialized. That is only a problem if you get new chips. Tomuro's circuit can do that rather than changing firmware back and forth.

As to CubePro F/W "upgrade", it is probably the same toolbox with a settings change. I haven't tried the CubePro change so you'd have to try that, or someone will weigh in here.

Personally, with the closed cartridge cases in CubePro, I like matching the chip to the content percentage as I re-spool them. That's been working pretty good for me as it is easy to query the remaining amount at all times.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    TommyDee Thank you. I will give that a try.