Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I explained, the shaft moves freely, aka its not getting any current whatsoever... And tried on two machines already, both sides profiles, same thing happens on both sides on both printers! :????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaloDon View Post

I found the exact replacement motor and ordered it from here: https://ultimate3dprintingstore.com/...7pm-k374bn01cn

Not bad for $10.95. It should be here tomorrow and I will let you know how well it works after I get it installed.
    Seems they get cheaper if you order a few more...
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...N01CN&_sacat=0

3. Thanks zugok thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to confirm I launched some printjobs on the so called printers and sides and everything works as expected FROM CUBIFY APP, so whatever it is has to do with either S3D postpro or encoder

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    Just to confirm I launched some printjobs on the so called printers and sides and everything works as expected FROM CUBIFY APP, so whatever it is has to do with either S3D postpro or encoder
    Sorry for being late to the party, I'm in portland for training again so wasn't checking the forum. Do you mind sending me the bfb that simplify3d is making so I can have a look at it? I've had one odd issue, i think don had the same issue, where the bfb file looked fine but during each move the bed would drop down. After doing all kinds of testing it just stopped happening, I wasn't able to determine if there was some kind of corruption in the file that was causing it, or something in the cube, after it started working fine again I could take the original file that had the issue and it'd print fine. We couldn't ever figure out what the issue was, other than it would only happen when another slicer was used. But once it stopped acting up, nothing would get it to behave badly again. Very odd.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was with me but I think you actually changed something to make it work again.

OK lemme send u the bfb.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was with me but I think you actually changed something to make it work again.

OK lemme send u the bfb.

The odd thing about the bed dropping issue is that it stopped doing it after printing a certain file, and when I printed the file that had the issue it didn't do the bed dropping anymore. I never actually fixed anything. It was almost like s3d did something to the file that confused the cube, and once it was unconfused then everything worked fine again.

I wonder if this is the same kind of problem. I looked through the file and there's no issues that I can see, the one you sent me should print with the right extruder. From what I remember, it was only simplify3d that we see these issues from, it doesn't make sense because their just txt files.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaloDon View Post
    I found the exact replacement motor and ordered it from here: https://ultimate3dprintingstore.com/...7pm-k374bn01cn
    Just to confirm, I received the new motor and installed it. It works perfectly. Before I installed it, I compared the 2. They are identical. Even made by the same company.

9. Thanks zugok thanked for this post
    Likes zugok liked this post
    3D Printer God(dess)
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...or

trident.PNG

11. Thanks zugok thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythandar View Post
    The odd thing about the bed dropping issue is that it stopped doing it after printing a certain file, and when I printed the file that had the issue it didn't do the bed dropping anymore. I never actually fixed anything. It was almost like s3d did something to the file that confused the cube, and once it was unconfused then everything worked fine again.

I wonder if this is the same kind of problem. I looked through the file and there's no issues that I can see, the one you sent me should print with the right extruder. From what I remember, it was only simplify3d that we see these issues from, it doesn't make sense because their just txt files.

I may have to try again, we had power outgages recently and it seems it did "reset" Cubes memories as I had to input WIFI passwords again... (weird thing is, why passwords are forgotten but cube name, etc is retained??)

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may have to try again, we had power outgages recently and it seems it did "reset" Cubes memories as I had to input WIFI passwords again... (weird thing is, why passwords are forgotten but cube name, etc is retained??)
    Try and print something simple and small.