Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by razor81 View Post
    Im considering to sell My Marlin Cube3...(SKR 1,4, tmc2209,2x Titan Extruder)
    Anyone Interested? Im based in Germany...
    Thats the Grey one from My Marlin Cube3 thread
    About what price range are we talking about?

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello,

I'm selling a lot of spare parts of original cube 3. The only things that stays with me is:
    * Frame with all the motion system (steppers belts pulleys), extruder motors and hotend are for sale.
    * Power supply
    * Some LEDs

Everything else is for sale, in the set there is *one nozzle (a little damaged, but works, flow might be affected).
    *Pla cartridge (only chip and gears).
    * Extruder steppers and cooling fans
    * Hotend (a bit damaged during assembly)
    * Main board
    * Screen
    * Modified glass bed out of a mirror
    * All the plastics bits and pieces

All set price is 30 EUR + shipping, I'm Europe based. I can ship components as well.

I can't find how to add a picture so I can send them directly if there are someone i interested

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium View Post

I can't find how to add a picture so I can send them directly if there are someone i interested
    You can use imgur.com for that and paste the links here...

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone,

I would like to give my Cube3 and accessories to a good home. I do not want to split up the set, and I do not want to bear the cost of shipping. There is a UPS store in my city (Royal Oak, MI, 48073, USA), so if you want the printer and want to arrange and pay for shipping, I will volunteer to deliver it to that UPS drop-off.

Here are photos of what I am offering: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Os?usp=sharing

It is a grey Cube 3 in its original box. I will include the manual and nozzle gap shim plastic, but I will keep the USB drive and tools that it came with. The unit currently has the modified firmware that prevents writing to the cartridge, but this can be reverted for whatever reason. The build plate is quite stained, cracked and scratched, so the white plastic layer probably needs to be removed and replaced. Otherwise, the print could lift some of the build plate along with it. The printer worked fine the last time I tried using it in 2020, right after replacing a failing power supply (there is a thread here detailing my troubleshooting efforts: http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...random-shutoff ). At that time, I ordered a Prusa MK3, so I don't use the cube anymore.

I am giving the printer away with 10 filament spools (including the chip on the spool, with varying record of fill level):

2x water soluble support spools to print along with PLA (include filament)
    .. the rest of the spools are empty ..
    PLA magenta
    PLA neon green
    PLA black

ABS white
    ABS yellow
    2x ABS black
    ABS navy blue

If you're interested in this, please let me know. Based on the other posts in this thread, I suspect it's hard to even give away a cube printer because they're so unwanted.

4. Thanks TommyDee thanked for this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    If shipping wouldn't cost 150$ to Europe I would take it, unfortunately I'm not in USA. But with your deal there should be quite some people interested in it.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is the primary barrier - I expect even domestic-to-US shipping to be about as expensive as the printer due to package size and weight.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You might consider a local STEM program in a local school. Although this is a great offer, and I would take you up on it if it came to $50 or less, a local program for kids and young adults may appreciate this much more. Again, thank you for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Obeisance View Post
    Hi everyone,

I would like to give my Cube3 and accessories to a good home. I do not want to split up the set, and I do not want to bear the cost of shipping. There is a UPS store in my city (Royal Oak, MI, 48073, USA), so if you want the printer and want to arrange and pay for shipping, I will volunteer to deliver it to that UPS drop-off.

Here are photos of what I am offering: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Os?usp=sharing

It is a grey Cube 3 in its original box. I will include the manual and nozzle gap shim plastic, but I will keep the USB drive and tools that it came with. The unit currently has the modified firmware that prevents writing to the cartridge, but this can be reverted for whatever reason. The build plate is quite stained, cracked and scratched, so the white plastic layer probably needs to be removed and replaced. Otherwise, the print could lift some of the build plate along with it. The printer worked fine the last time I tried using it in 2020, right after replacing a failing power supply (there is a thread here detailing my troubleshooting efforts: http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...random-shutoff ). At that time, I ordered a Prusa MK3, so I don't use the cube anymore.

I am giving the printer away with 10 filament spools (including the chip on the spool, with varying record of fill level):

2x water soluble support spools to print along with PLA (include filament)
    .. the rest of the spools are empty ..
    PLA magenta
    PLA neon green
    PLA black

ABS white
    ABS yellow
    2x ABS black
    ABS navy blue

If you're interested in this, please let me know. Based on the other posts in this thread, I suspect it's hard to even give away a cube printer because they're so unwanted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium View Post
    If shipping wouldn't cost 150$ to Europe I would take it, unfortunately I'm not in USA. But with your deal there should be quite some people interested in it.
    I have a handful of Cube3's in Europe if you want any :P

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm also looking for a couple ABS carts, complete / exhausted, I dont mind.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Location?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking for several chips & 4 metal nozzle ends with springs if available. For the chips I want to get 3 INFILL and 3 ABS. I have one printer that I want to finish building another multi-select hub and a friend who wants me to resurrect his Cubie.

I'm in the Pacific NW USA.

BTW, the multi-select hub is just absolute genius!

- - - - - - - - - -

Does anyone still reset chips and change types?

I have several PLA chips that I can send if I can get them switched over to ABS & INFILL.

I don't own an arduino and would rather not spend money to get one just to reset these chips.