Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsoncerrado View Post
    Well I pmd him the second after posting this, we're still working it out. Depends on shipping costs, we'll see, i'll keep you posted. Ty!
    Bolsoncerrado,
    You are first on the list. I have the original box I was hoping to ship it in if I can get all the carts to fit without risking damage during shipment. I will check it out tonight and get back to you.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Are you buying this, Bo?

Otherwise, PCR, we can probably work something out.

I'm also going to assume the build plate has seen better days?
    TommyDee,
    You are second on the list.

I have only listed it for sale here because I got a lot of advice from reading this forum and I wanted the folks here to get first chance to buy it.

Build Plate has a few scars but nothing like some I have seen on the forums. I can take a pic and post it.
    Last edited by pcr150; 05-17-2017 at 11:29 PM.

3D Printer Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 cartridges can be installed on the printer with the nozzles dangling and there is room for 2 cartridge boxes...
    The 5th one, the lamest of the set, can probably be broken down into components.

And thank you for thinking of us 1st, PCR

Post Thanks / Like
    I second that

For the 5th one, you can dismantle it and keep the big clear parts, and mail the rest The ABS with broken nozzle, that is. Dont forget to extract the chip for me please!

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    2 cartridges can be installed on the printer with the nozzles dangling and there is room for 2 cartridge boxes...
    The 5th one, the lamest of the set, can probably be broken down into components.
    I can get them all in the box this way with the 5th one complete, of course I will wrap the tools and accessories up in bubble pack. I think I need to put this box into another box to better protect the printer or at least wrap another layer of cardboard around it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pcr150; 05-18-2017 at 03:39 AM.

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pcr150 View Post
    I can get them all in the box this way with the 5th one complete, of course I will wrap the tools and accessories up in bubble pack. I think I need to put this box into another box to better protect the printer or at least wrap another layer of cardboard around it.
    You might also want to tape the build plate down and the print head so they don't get knocked around and damage the mechanics.

3D Printer Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The original packaging for the build plate and head restraint are pretty simple to make from cardboard.

You can see it in the manual, p4: http://cubify.s3.amazonaws.com/Print...tart_guide.pdf

Two fold out tabs hold the build plate to the U-shaped cardboard piece. The build plate magnets hold it in place.

Then install the upside down U shaped cardboard with a cutout about the width of the head.

They also put a piece of flat cardboard beneath the build carriage on the right side.

Pretty tough little machine for shipping. Been lugging them around for a year now.

or here at 3:25...
    Last edited by TommyDee; 05-18-2017 at 05:16 AM.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for - chip from v1 Cube cartridge. I got my hands on an old v1 Cube, but all of the used cartridges got discarded. I just need one of the chips so I can get it to start jobs and run from bulk filament. Any reasonable offers entertained.

Thanks!

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure but the CubeX and Cube2 I think use the same chips than the Cube3.... What do u need to achieve?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need a first gen cartridge - the ones that go with the v1 printer (single head, ABS only, heated bed, etc.). I got one that was being retired, but no carts - was going to feed it via bulk, but it still needs the chip to start a job, unless there is a hack around that? Wanted to avoid paying 3DS $50 for a new cart...

Thanks!

GD

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking to buy any used chips with at least 1% remaining. ABS and PLA, INF, will take any. Thanks!