Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the quick reply! Let's go ahead with the full B2B cartridge for $50 + $15, which is definitely a fair price.

Thanks for the info on possible headaches. I'll definitely look into the Ekocycle slicer for if/when I need to switch to 3rd party filament. I know that the cartridges for the Cube 3 and Cube Pro aren't compatible, but do you know if the ABS filament itself is?

Anyway, just PM me your PayPal info and I'll get that going. Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good. Yes, I buy CubePro and CubeX carts for ABS as they are the same. I try to make sure they are at least dated to 2015 and still sealed.

Got a color preference for your B2B cart mod?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great! That gives me more options in the future then.

As for color, I'm not picky :-) if you have a green or blue option, that would match my other mods, but I'm fine with whatever.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I meant the loaded filament of course. The B2B have taken on a gray and black theme.

- - - - - - - - - -

...and did you need me to set the chips at something under 100%?

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, of course. That makes sense. Yeah, the red will do great for the loaded filament.

As for the chip, I haven't really had an issue with the firmware mod and a 100% cartridge, but if it's no trouble to set it to 98%, that would be great :-)

Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Done. Interestingly enough, yes, the mod'd F/W does allow 100% carts through WiFi after an internal buffers fills. It fails when you use the USB drive to submit prints though. But now that buddybu has upgraded the print-file editor, submitting modified prints through WiFi is working beautifully.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have abs from 2014 as well..,, still prints well... and is pretty much immune to time + moisture as long as itís not heavy up and exposure to elements

- - - - - - - - - -

Nm my last post.... email pointed to one from earlier on

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still relevant, thanks. Trying to figure out if it is worth shipping 2014 ABS or just removing it... which means make a tool to split the inner spool.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all,

Other than the noise I love my cube for small prints so I am looking to buy 2 nozzles and 2 pla chips to keep it going. Anyone have any and how much?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do have cartridges, a lot of them specifically. I would prefer to sell them as Universal Hub Upgrades but I can break them down to a lesser element.

Therefore, I will sell a chip (set to whatever you like) and a new extruder nozzle for $20 if you can put the push-nut/flange back on the stainless tube yourself.
    I can do two sets for $40/mailed in an envelope. If you need the push-nuts kept in place, they need to be shipped first class at $5 for the package. If I remove the push-nut, they can ship in an envelope. Any additional parts will be extra and will require first class shipping. Basically, envelopes can only be 1/4" thick.

Full carts sell for $50 + $15 priority shipping. The filament is ABS and is from 2014 (still sealed until ordered). These carts are modified with the Back-2-Basics cart modifications which includes a basic solution to bad Cube3 carts, a means to feed filament from an external spool, break into the bowden path with threaded bowden tube ends, gapping is an occasional event, and a host of other little fixes one doesn't know they need until they have them. If you want to check out some of the pieces involved, you can search "B2B" on Thingiverse. Also Universal Hub here on the forum. Filament choice is vast as long as it is brown or red.

Anyway, anywhere from chips & nozzles to full cart mods, let me know how I can best serve you.