Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    no way...it stuck inside its like the ptfe tube broken inside...no way to burn it....someone knows where to buy the nozzle or a cartrigde?thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    !?!?

Everything (or almost!) in this printer is salvageable specially the extruder part hehe

3. Likes buddybu liked this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bomba09 View Post
    no way...it stuck inside its like the ptfe tube broken inside...no way to burn it....someone knows where to buy the nozzle or a cartrigde?thanks
    Can you send a picture or two? We've seen this before and I am sure we can help you get it unclogged.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is the photo...the material inside is not pla but like a piece of plastic tube...even with a drill i can't remove that
    _20200129_182329.JPG

6. Thanks buddybu thanked for this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the picture. I've never seen the PTFE tube break off like that. Can you describe what steps you have taken to try and clear the clog, so that we don't end up offering suggestions that you may have already tried.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will find one of two things on the wrong side of the teflon tube; either plastic that has crept past the end of the tubing or a sappy oily gunk that leaches out of the 3DS plastics. If you somehow broke a piece of the Teflon off, it too will come out.

I use a 3mm drill bit to clean out the nozzle. It goes in 20mm exactly before hitting the aluminum tip. It clears out everything stuck in the tube. You need to put the tip in a drill chuck and then manually use the drill bit in a separate chuck to drill out all foreign matter from the tube.

I also follow this operation with heating the tip with a lighter and pushing a thin wire from the outside in. Any remaining filament will bond to the wire and come out the other end. Don't overheat the tip, it will melt. But hot enough to let the wire into the aperture is sufficient.

These can be salvaged but it does require a little effort.

9. Likes buddybu liked this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...nothing...I've tried everything but the nozzle it's obstructed by something really strong. I've tried to drill,to heat and also pushing a pla filament inside manually,but it's impossible to free the nozzle's head...I think that was my fault when I was staying too much with a lighter near the nozzle's head to free the filament that was stucked some time ago.!!
    At this point I really need a new nozzle or I think I'll trow the printer in garbage! There is a way to buy a new cartrige somewhere?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do have cartridges but I can't make a really good deal on it. I'd do $40 shipped within the USA.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the other option would be to replace the whole hotend....

http://www.print3dforum.com/showthre...-on-the-Cube-3

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    I do have cartridges but I can't make a really good deal on it. I'd do $40 shipped within the USA.
    Your cartridge comes with a working and clean nozzle? I live in Italy can you ship outside country?
    Many thanks in advance!