Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, definitely need a different approach to Europe. I have no shipping advantages. Does Europe not have Cube3 cartridge stock on eBay?

I don't know what your threshold is on this little printer, and I have to say I love these little things, but how vested are you in this printer? Have you already proceeded with the F/W 'upgrade' and an alternative hub and nozzle approach to remove the original bowden tube?

I can look up some shipping numbers for you but you won't like them. I don't like them. Is there anything else in a new cartridge of use to you?

One cartridge to Italy, shipping only, via USPS first class is USD$39 [2lb 12oz]
    Two cartridges to Italy, shipping only, via USPS Piority is USD$68.55 [5lb 8oz]

I need $25 for each cartridge and they are NOS (new old stock) sealed in the bag dating to 2014 and the filament is red or brown ABS.

I can remove filament and get it under 2 lbs which will bring first class mail down to USD$24.50 for one cartridge w/o filament.

The cheapest package for commerce, up to 8 ounces, is USD$14.50 to Italy.

...and in case you are wondering; the aluminum piece and the tube do not separate. At least none have come apart for me until I cut it in half.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TommyDee; 01-31-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yowza. That must have been one bad nozzle. What about just shipping him a nozzle? Wouldn't that make it the cheapest possible way?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, up to 8 oz is $14.50.

That nozzle was 'carbon poisoned'. A web structure of carbon was blocking flow.
    Last edited by TommyDee; 01-31-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by buddybu View Post
    Yowza. That must have been one bad nozzle. What about just shipping him a nozzle? Wouldn't that make it the cheapest possible way?
    I just assumed that bomba was a "him", if I am incorrect, I apologize.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Yep, up to 8 oz is $14.50.

That nozzle was 'carbon poisoned'. A web structure of carbon was blocking flow.
    Many thanks buddy I wrote u in pvt for the offering!!

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In case some people need cartridges, the place I get them from in New Zealand is trying to clear their stock of ABS Cartridges. Prices range from $10 to $100 NZ (so $6 to $64 US). I'll probably snap up the 4 $10 ones this Friday purely to increase my supply of nozzles

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/brands/3d-systems/all

Has anyone found a vendor for 3rd party PTFE tubing that'll go inside the nozzle? I.e. the narrow shitty stuff 3DS used? I've got a bunch I can salvage from my 6 cartridges but a lot of it is ribbed thanks to the spine thing they used between hotend and cartridge and it won't go down inside the nozzle. I'll be good for awhile yet, but just looking to the future.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can use the take-up tube. Same stuff and virgin. The takeup tube can be the damaged stuff.

They are down to $20 on eBay here in lots of 4. Definitely worth stocking up on at NZ$10 each.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyone have an empty cartridge or cartridge parts? I have a cube 3 third generation and I was recently trying to clear a clog in the metal nozzle and when taking it out of the holder it shot out and I have been unable to locate it. Just need the nozzle.
    Last edited by crvaldez; 02-24-2020 at 11:30 PM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum crvaldez.

I have a used nozzle I can ship in an envelope for $10 to any continental USA address (pushnut removed and shipped), or a new nozzle w/ housing via first class for $20, also CONUS.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Welcome to the forum crvaldez.

I have a used nozzle I can ship in an envelope for $10 to any continental USA address (pushnut removed and shipped), or a new nozzle w/ housing via first class for $20, also CONUS.
    oh that's great!, I am doing one more sweep to see if I can find it tomorrow. I will let you know. paypal?