Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could use 2 pla chips and 2 nozzles (broke a few before figured out how they work).

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does $30 shipped for 2 chips and 2 nozzles?

Cheers

JH

3. Thanks TommyDee thanked for this post
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zugok View Post
    How does $30 shipped for 2 chips and 2 nozzles?

Cheers

JH
    Sounds good. Question Did i read correctly in the thread that there is a nozzle for pla and one for abs or is it that once used for abs you should not use it with pla? Thought i saw something like that but have not been able to find it again. Either way i will take the deal.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the one that prefers to use dedicated nozzles. They are all identical. I do this to minimize the risk of carbon contamination when changing from PLA to ABS/PETG.

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that, just wanted to be sure.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANyone have any empty cartridges just lying around wanted to be disposed of? Want to try Tommydees B2B and when I converted, I tossed all my carts out. Dont need the chip, have plenty of them.
    thanks
    Todd

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    There' a few options on eBay right now. 4 carts for $99/shipped ain't half bad! And the filament should be usable. Certainly better than a lot of stuff out there.

I'd scratch up some parts but I still have all mine vested with spools ready to print.

Oh, and a used one at ~$27/shipped

3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have an ekocycle with 2 carts with little to no filament left in it. the firmware has been changed to the cube 3 firmware. Im located in ontario canada if anyone wants it i can ship it. i will be listing this on ebay next week if nobody here wants it.

10. Thanks TommyDee thanked for this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gauging interest:

Would you good peeps buy a reliable upgrade cartridge system off eBay or here for your Cube3 printer?
    I'm thinking of providing a limited number of B2B cartridge upgrades on eBay.
    I would rebuild the cartridge and load new filament; and replace the bowden system with the B2B solution.

B2B includes:
    ABS printer nozzle housing & core, and 2 nozzle keepers.
    New grooved 18" bowden tube with printed PLA tube-nuts installed.
    A printed PLA cartridge bulkhead noting ABS, PLA, or INF in raised lettering, or optional 'blank'.

I will modify:
    I will provide a generous hole in the case cover through which to route an external spool.
    I will reset the chip to read 98% and try to match the material color.

All cartridge materials will be from new stock.
    Filament choice will be fresh 3D Solutech PLA.
    Colors limited to stock on hand or in transit.
    Cartridges will be stored and shipped in plastic zip-lock bags.

You will receive information from the filament spool your filament came from.
    You will receive links to solve cartridge case clamp failures -before- you need it.
    Combined shipping will upgrade your pair of cartridges a bit more economically.

<soapbox> China can ship a $30, 33# box to me for free; Yet sending $30, 4oz to China cost me $14.25. </soapbox>

Sorry, that was to say that USA customers can get one or two carts shipped on the fast track for about $15.
    I'll have to confirm two will fit in a medium flat rate priority box though.

I am still trying to secure a deal on a lot of cartridges as that will set the price.
    Working on keeping it under $80 as a lot of hands will be out for their piece of me.

Adding the hole and a nut for the mini-spool will be optional here on the forum only.
    You can print the post, spool, and flanges with your upgraded highly reliable Cube3 printer.

This limited offer was brought to you by a lot of great people on this forum and has been in development for more than 2 years.

Please share your interest and receive priority as these become available. I look forward to your comments.

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean stock cube3 carts "pre-modified" before installation?