Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  54
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    You are having way too much fun Tamer1an Great stuff as always!
    Hehe and here is Sandew plant in the old golden tavern =)

22.JPG 222.JPG

2222.JPG 223.JPG
    Last edited by tamer1an; 11-26-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You found the silk metals

3. Likes tamer1an liked this post
    Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes silk is looking good also on black Friday got:

Daughter at home now mostly printing with PLA. And PETG keeping for time when she is out

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to results for sure. I run my printers in a spare bathroom. Makes venting an option. Any reason to worry about PETG that II don't know about? ABS has me venting from time to time while printing.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDee View Post
    Looking forward to results for sure. I run my printers in a spare bathroom. Makes venting an option. Any reason to worry about PETG that II don't know about? ABS has me venting from time to time while printing.
    My elder bro has PHD in physical chemistry and says that PETG fumes also better to be vented. (but we had a short call I will try to get technical details latter)

My printer is isolated in the separate room, but I have problems with venting during cold/winter time as I can not open windows with 0 degree temp outside, that's influent printing process.

So for now when I am doing PETG at winter I am turning on and off airpurifier in the room time to time,

And I am considering do extra cover with venting for the printer with a cheap material WASHPAPA: 50+ Made of Washpapa [washable paper] ideas | tekstylia, materiały, torba (pinterest.com)

So for now while I am doing WASHPAPER cover to mitigate PETG fumes at winder time in closed room, I will do some prints on PLA, and of course will post them here)

TommyDee what is the outdoors temperature at your place?

- - - - - - - - - -

the first pack of filament arrived. Waiting for the second one (silkPLA, silverPETG, GlowAtNight PETG)

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Temps are not my problem. I have a house drafty enough to have decent air exchanges. I turn a vent on and fresh air comes in from everywhere ;] Good to know about PETG, thank your bro for me.

Nice filament pack!

8. Likes tamer1an liked this post